Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Spiritualwoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Apr 2007, 10:01 am

People misinterpret my personality always and my life is full of misunderstandings so that all my life have became a big tragedy. All my energy goes for explaining what kind of person I am, but still it does not become clear to others. And it feels like it would irritate them very much to admit I am like I am, any other explanation seems to be ok for them exept the real one.
Do you have this same problem?

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 10:26 am

Somewhat...I'm always misunderstood for the simple reason that I don't talk to anyone, and people always assume the worst when dealing with someone who's mute and socially ret*d. I guess it’s [objectively] my fault…humans are social creatures and the silent loner exemplifies what isn’t desired by the social majority, for whatever reason.

Before I’m able to mutter a word; after basking in the presence of whomever for some time…I’m already judged and dismissed [at best].

*SHRUG*

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Apr 2007, 11:04 am

yes, people think im rude and eccentric, i take my personality to the extreme. i wouldnt worry about it though everyone has problems, even normal people 8O

TellerStar
Raven
Raven

30 Apr 2007, 11:20 am

I know a lot of people who missunderstand me, but I'm used to it. Try and think 'they can think what they want about me'. Then the few people who are interested enough in me I can talk to more and avoid missunderstandings.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 12:11 pm

People missunderstand my untalkativeness and shyness with being arrogant, angry, rude, cocky and gross. But there are few people who avoid prejudices, they begin talking to me and discover I'm different.

giaam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2007, 3:40 pm

People just appear vto think that I'm a little eccentric from time to time, but I dont think I make that much of an impact, as I dont tend to engage much with them. I think that my family whom I've inadvertently 'tormented' since childhood. Now we all know why I'm the way I am, things are a little smoother, I think..

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 3:48 pm

I stopped caring long ago whether or not people understand me. I just say what I think and if they dont understand and dont ask questions to clarify its their own fault.

Anyone worth talking to wont jump to conclusions and would accept my "eccentricity". Helps weed out the lower life forms and keeps them from wasting my time I think.