Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 6:21 pm

Bombe wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Bernie is an odd one.

He wants to raise taxes on the very poor, and replace their their totally free Obamacare with new health care income taxes, and he wonders why poor people don't vote for him.

This includes free college tuition and healthcare, so obviously you are paying more taxes. But once you cut the cost of healthcare premiums, you actually are saving money. Please do research before you say things like this.

They get FREE 100% heath care now with ACA subsidies. The subsidies pay for the premiums.

Bernie says he wants a new 2.2% health care tax on poor people.

So, poor people lose out with Bernie Sanders.

Pretty easy to see why he lost.

And keep in mind, this is just one of his new taxes on the poor.

He is odd because he points fingers at the 1%/Wallstreet/Billionaires ... and in truth .. it is Sanders that wants to pick your pockets .. it is Sanders that represents the greatest threat to your prosperity with his new taxes.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 6:37 pm

RoadRatt wrote:
xenocity wrote:
Actually Bloomberg made his money building one of the most trusted and accurate financial and investment companies in the world.
Bloomberg was the one who raised taxes in NYC on everyone (including himself) and even pushed for a junk food/soda tax as well.
He's on record for pushing Congress to close all the loopholes, simplify the tax code, and raise taxes on the wealthy including himself (same as Warren Buffet).
He also is on record pushing for more affordable healthcare for all Americans.

He also increased funding in education, healthcare, human services.
He also fought corruption and the NYPD.

He's not your standard Billionaire/rich guy.
He's a very progressive activist who is hated by the rich, the GOP.
Sanders hates him for taking away choices and freedoms of the people of NYC, through taxation of Tobacco, Alcohol, Junk Food, Sugary Drinks etc... .

His issues with Sanders, is the fact that Sanders uses a proven false economist to formulate his economic plan, which has since been disproven by Europe.

Sanders told the press in an interview, that he " Didn't know how to pay for his free college tuition program and free healthcare!"
He then stated "It wasn't up to him to figure out how it works and how to pay for it"

He most recently stated in an interview that "It wasn't the President's job to figure it out and it's up to the Senate to figure it out!"

He also stated recently he never promised to raise taxes on anyone person. He did state he'd raise the business and corporate taxes, which are highest in the world already.

The other day his wife Jane issued a public statement, stating they will not release the last 7 years of tax returns until Hillary gives into their demands.

Hillary, Trump, Cruz, Kaisach, Rubio, JEB, Carly, Carson, Christie, and the rest have all released their last 7 years of tax returns without conditions.

Since 1960 when the tradition began, Sanders is the only presidential candidate not to release his last 7 years of tax returns.

What is Sanders hiding in tax returns???

The point is Sanders has less substance than Trump.

I don't know where you are getting all your lies about Bernie from, you should look up some facts instead. Bernie has more substance than all the other candidates combined. Hillary on the other hand is a liar and changes her views with the wind. She is also under investigation by the F.B.I. . Trump is also nothing but a liar and is under investigation for fraud. Cruz is hated by his own party as much as by anyone else. Maybe I'm wrong in my thinking but, it seems to me that people who are already under investigation for wrong doing probably shouldn't even be allowed to run for president of the united states.

I've watched his in person interviews and all the ignorant stuff he keeps spouting.

He stated he only agreed to do a town hall last week with Good Morning America, after ABC was reporting that Sanders was refusing to return their request.
He ranted on how he was doing a town hall on Good Morning America and was corrected when George set him straight reminding him that Hillary had hers the previous week.
He then was asked for how he would pay for all his free stuff, he said it was up to Congress to figure out and that he hasn't settled on how to do it himself.
Then it just got worse from there.

George was not happy with Sanders answers and nor was the audience who was asking the questions.

There is no law that prevents people from running for office while being investigated.
If found guilty of a high crime, it's a different story.

I mean Trump is being investigated over his company's handling of now defunct Trump University and a few other business deals. Trump says it's the establishment doing it to him.

Cruz is being investigated for mishandling stuff.
Clinton isn't being investigated, but the FBI is reviewing her emails to make sure nothing illegal was in them.

There is whispers of Sanders being investigated for tax issues, because he won't reveal any tax information publicly as it customary for presidential candidates.

I guess the running joke about Sanders is true "If you disagree with Sanders then you're part of the establishment!"
This joke was even used in the UK press last Tuesday.

There is no way anyone like Sanders should even bother to run for President because Americans hate and fear leftist politicians.
Especially Sanders who Univision broadcasted a tape of Sanders expressing support and respect for Castro Regime in Cuba during the last Univision debate.
I mean who want's to vote for a Candidate who supports Cuba's regime and has willingly gone to the USSR more than once for personal trips.

Even Trump wasn't dumb enough to willingly to pay the USSR a visit when he was younger.

I still stand that Sanders is the worst candidate this cycle sinking lower than Trump.
I think we finally found out where women get all their hate for men.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 6:39 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Bombe wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Bernie is an odd one.

He wants to raise taxes on the very poor, and replace their their totally free Obamacare with new health care income taxes, and he wonders why poor people don't vote for him.

This includes free college tuition and healthcare, so obviously you are paying more taxes. But once you cut the cost of healthcare premiums, you actually are saving money. Please do research before you say things like this.

They get FREE 100% heath care now with ACA subsidies. The subsidies pay for the premiums.

Bernie says he wants a new 2.2% health care tax on poor people.

So, poor people lose out with Bernie Sanders.

Pretty easy to see why he lost.

And keep in mind, this is just one of his new taxes on the poor.

He is odd because he points fingers at the 1%/Wallstreet/Billionaires ... and in truth .. it is Sanders that wants to pick your pockets .. it is Sanders that represents the greatest threat to your prosperity with his new taxes.

I suggest you be prepared to get flamed heavily by the Sanders supporters on this Site.
They will tear you to shreds for dare posting anything negative against him.

I read on Reddit (the biggest support group of Sanders online and in the world), that they and other Sanders supporters have been hacking people to find their addresses to ruin their lives for being negative against him.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 7:06 pm

What a sad choice it will be for president if we are stuck with Trump - a bigot, and Hillary - a liar. I'm a dem and I just don't think I can vote this year if that's my choice.
I dislike Hillary that much. I'm not comparing her to anyone but herself and she makes me ill. Her shrew behavior and self righteous smirks. Cover up at Benghazi, refusal to release her speeches, idiocy handling sensitive emails, her rudeness debating, not dumping her cheating liar of a spouse just to get where she is today?, and lets not forget her insulting stay at home moms with the infamous comment of ..I'm not one of those mom's who stayed home and baked cookies. Well, I was. Resentment runs deep.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 7:40 pm

Trump has my vote so far ...

Bombe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2016, 8:15 pm

:roll:

LoveNotHate wrote:

The source is not a valid one, and I'm so pleased to see someone wanting to vote for a bigot and sexist twat.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 9:03 pm

xenocity wrote:
I've watched his in person interviews and all the ignorant stuff he keeps spouting.

He stated he only agreed to do a town hall last week with Good Morning America, after ABC was reporting that Sanders was refusing to return their request.
He ranted on how he was doing a town hall on Good Morning America and was corrected when George set him straight reminding him that Hillary had hers the previous week.
He then was asked for how he would pay for all his free stuff, he said it was up to Congress to figure out and that he hasn't settled on how to do it himself.
Then it just got worse from there.

George was not happy with Sanders answers and nor was the audience who was asking the questions.

There is no law that prevents people from running for office while being investigated.
If found guilty of a high crime, it's a different story.

I mean Trump is being investigated over his company's handling of now defunct Trump University and a few other business deals. Trump says it's the establishment doing it to him.

Cruz is being investigated for mishandling stuff.
Clinton isn't being investigated, but the FBI is reviewing her emails to make sure nothing illegal was in them.

There is whispers of Sanders being investigated for tax issues, because he won't reveal any tax information publicly as it customary for presidential candidates.

I guess the running joke about Sanders is true "If you disagree with Sanders then you're part of the establishment!"
This joke was even used in the UK press last Tuesday.

There is no way anyone like Sanders should even bother to run for President because Americans hate and fear leftist politicians.
Especially Sanders who Univision broadcasted a tape of Sanders expressing support and respect for Castro Regime in Cuba during the last Univision debate.
I mean who want's to vote for a Candidate who supports Cuba's regime and has willingly gone to the USSR more than once for personal trips.

Even Trump wasn't dumb enough to willingly to pay the USSR a visit when he was younger.

I still stand that Sanders is the worst candidate this cycle sinking lower than Trump.
I think we finally found out where women get all their hate for men.

Now I know you are full of it. (don't take that literally, I mean your argument not you personally) You are either already extremely biased against him for some unknown reason or you can't see the truth when it's in front of your eyes. I believe it to be the former since you rail against him harder than even Republicans I've seen post against him. If you actually watch Bernie you can see that he is not any of these things you keep posting that he is.

You are obviously not even trying here. If you have proof of Bernie being the great as*hole you claim him to be, please post it. Until then your arguments mean diddly squat as I know them to be false.

xenocity wrote:
I suggest you be prepared to get flamed heavily by the Sanders supporters on this Site.
They will tear you to shreds for dare posting anything negative against him.

Nobody has been flamed yet that I have seen.

Last edited by RoadRatt on 01 May 2016, 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 9:12 pm

Bombe wrote:
The source is not a valid one, and I'm so pleased to see someone wanting to vote for a bigot and sexist twat

Are you autistic ? I am just curious cause you use indirect sarcastic language which is associated with "NT-speak" vs an ASD person who would likely be direct and factual, and as you should know, may not even get your sarcasm, and think you are a Trump supporter. If I come across as direct and factual don't take offense; that is what some ASDs are like.

Why is the source not valid?

It is well-known:
-Trump wants tax cuts on the poor and middle class.
-Clinton has not specified any tax cuts for the poor and middle class.
-Sanders wants to increase taxes on the poor and middle class.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 9:32 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:

It is well-known:

Because, Bernie wants to tax the 1% so they actually pay their fair share. If you have a better source than that picture then maybe we can all take a look at it?

I'm really not out to argue this crap with anybody but from what I have seen Bernie wants to put people back to work. He is the only candidate that I see that truly cares about people. If anyone has proof to the contrary I'd love to see it.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 9:42 pm

I think it's ridiculous that Hillary and others consider universal healthcare a "pie in the sky" idea. Canada manages it, England manages it, and so do many other European countries. But here in the so-called greatest nation on earth, it's just completely impossible? Bullshyt.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 9:51 pm

RoadRatt wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

It is well-known:

Because, Bernie wants to tax the 1% so they actually pay their fair share. If you have a better source than that picture then maybe we can all take a look at it?

I'm really not out to argue this crap with anybody but from what I have seen Bernie wants to put people back to work. He is the only candidate that I see that truly cares about people. If anyone has proof to the contrary I'd love to see it.

Your response doesn't answer my question.

Trump: "He would create a new 0% tax rate and expand the income bracket that falls into it to $25,000 for singles and $50,000 for married couples".

"Trump would also increase the standard deduction to $25,000 for single filers and $50,000 for married couples. That's about four times higher than the current one.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/28/news/ec ... ome-taxes/

The first $25,000 in income is at 0% rate and a $25,000 standard deduction.

What a great offer to poor and middle class people.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 10:27 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Your response doesn't answer my question.

Trump: "He would create a new 0% tax rate and expand the income bracket that falls into it to $25,000 for singles and $50,000 for married couples".

"Trump would also increase the standard deduction to $25,000 for single filers and $50,000 for married couples. That's about four times higher than the current one.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/28/news/ec ... ome-taxes/

The first $25,000 in income is at 0% rate and a $25,000 standard deduction.

What a great offer to poor and middle class people.

Nor did your answer even come close to staying on topic of my post. I was talking about Bernie Sanders, not Trump. :P

By the way, CNN is owned by Time Warner. Time Warner is among one of Hillary Clinton's top donors, so their data is suspect at best since truth is no longer a standard when it comes to corporate media news.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 2:54 am

LoveNotHate wrote:

Did you factor in the astronomical increase in the US debt that Donald Trump's tax plan would generate?

Source: http://fiscalfactcheck.crfb.org/how-do- ... ar-add-up/

I can increase my weekly pay check - for a time - by taking a big loan, as well... :roll:

Even Bernie Sanders' economic plan (which is in itself pure fantasy-land) is only as irresponsible as the Trump plan under the most pessimistic scenario:

Source: http://fiscalfactcheck.crfb.org/adding- ... ls-so-far/

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 5:39 am

beady wrote:
What a sad choice it will be for president if we are stuck with Trump - a bigot, and Hillary - a liar. I'm a dem and I just don't think I can vote this year if that's my choice.
I dislike Hillary that much. I'm not comparing her to anyone but herself and she makes me ill. Her shrew behavior and self righteous smirks. Cover up at Benghazi, refusal to release her speeches, idiocy handling sensitive emails, her rudeness debating, not dumping her cheating liar of a spouse just to get where she is today?, and lets not forget her insulting stay at home moms with the infamous comment of ..I'm not one of those mom's who stayed home and baked cookies. Well, I was. Resentment runs deep.

Put the bigoted, bully element of the Trump supporters and the Single Justice Warriors element of the progressives in an arena, let them kill each other off.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2016, 7:21 am

As a Brit, looking in from the outside, the US political discourse is baffling. Americans pay vastly more in healthcare costs than we do and receive an inferior service yet the obvious solution is described as an impossible promise by cynical journos.

Sanders is taking the fight where it counts, to big money in politics, rather than making empty promises that end up more accountable to big money than to the electorate.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 8:37 am

Almajo88 wrote:
As a Brit, looking in from the outside, the US political discourse is baffling. Americans pay vastly more in healthcare costs than we do and receive an inferior service yet the obvious solution is described as an impossible promise by cynical journos.

Sanders is taking the fight where it counts, to big money in politics, rather than making empty promises that end up more accountable to big money than to the electorate.

America has the best health care in the world for people with money.

UK has millions of people on a waiting list for surgery.

Americans [with money] would never tolerate a waiting list -- they would see that as third world medical care.

Canada has the same problems as the UK of a waiting list, so some wealthy bypass the list, and come to America for treatment.