NC Tow Trucker refuses service to a Sanders supporter...

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 1:55 pm

xenocity wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
... funny thing is... The tow trucker has probably already assisted plenty of Bernie Sanders supporters (perhaps even hundreds) without knowing it, simply because they didn't put a sticker on the bumper...

So how does he know that he hasn't already violated his religious/conservative values countless times?

Right. Well .. I think he just hates Sanders .... and has convinced himself that Sanders supporters expect ....

Image[/img]

That sign does sum up Sanders Supporters.

When polled and interviewed Sanders supporters say they are voting for him because they want Free College Tuition and Free Healthcare.
The sign isn't wrong.

But free healthcare and free college doesn't constitute free everything, just what the rest of the civilized world has. What's possibly wrong with a healthy, well educated populace?

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 2:17 pm

Healthcare is a human right. If you disagree, something is wrong with you in all honesty (not you Bill or anyone in this topic)

luan78zao
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 May 2016, 2:50 pm

Can't wait to see the backtracking and rationalizing when a Jewish businessman declines to serve a neo-Nazi …

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission – which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." – Ayn Rand

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 3:39 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
But free healthcare and free college doesn't constitute free everything, just what the rest of the civilized world has. What's possibly wrong with a healthy, well educated populace?

They just might learn that they have been voting against their best interests since the Reagan era. :o

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 10:24 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
Healthcare is a human right. If you disagree, something is wrong with you in all honesty (not you Bill or anyone in this topic)

Would you find this a persuasive argument if someone said it to you regarding a disagreement? "I'm right, and if you think otherwise, you're defective" sounds kinda arrogant to me...

GregCav
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2016, 3:51 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
...So hes using the " religious liberty " excuse , huh ?

Yeah, the best current excuse to treat people you hate like sh*t.

He doesn't even hate the woman, he hates Bernie. He's very messed up.

I agree, he's acting nothing like Jesus said we should act. Love they neighbor, and do good to those who spitefully use you.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2016, 2:49 pm

The Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump administrations are all logical continuations of the previous ones, having built upon their legal precedents, but try explaining that to a "My Name is Mud" stereotype, or the Che T-shirt stereotype, in the heat of their talking point recitations.