Are there gothic or wiccan aspies here?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 11:33 am

Talking of past lives, I used to think there was a purpose to life. I still believe we're all spirits that reincarnate, but the idea that there's a purpose to it is a bit romanticised. The spirtual thing and how some souls are older than others makes sense to me. It makes sense to me that a massive intelligence creates and destroys everything. Everything seems to be all about renewal.

Like my friend, I think spirits can be a bit mischievous. He thinks all spirits are bad, but I'm not so sure. The good cop bad cop thing may apply regarding the spirits that heal.

Here's a fun story: On the night my mother's dad died, she had a dream. She saw in front of her the Grim Reaper. He was cloaked with a skull for a head and a long beak. He stared at her matter-of-factly, telling her in thoughts that he'd come for her father.

What I found interesting was that he communicated to her in thoughts, rather than words. That's how spirits communicate, in my experience.

That, and, why doesn't everyone see the Grim Reaper? My mother has also experienced night hags too, it seems she draws negative spirits if any.

I also wonder why there were lots of odd things going on after my granddad's death, including poltergeist activity. What parts of it were him and which were mischievous spirits? Was any of it him? It's really hard for me to figure out. The stuff I experienced didn't feel human to me. There's lots of spirits out there which are like mythical creatures.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 11:46 am

smudge wrote:
Talking of past lives, I used to think there was a purpose to life. I still believe we're all spirits that reincarnate, but the idea that there's a purpose to it is a bit romanticised. The spirtual thing and how some souls are older than others makes sense to me. It makes sense to me that a massive intelligence creates and destroys everything. Everything seems to be all about renewal.

Like my friend, I think spirits can be a bit mischievous. He thinks all spirits are bad, but I'm not so sure. The good cop bad cop thing may apply regarding the spirits that heal.

Here's a fun story: On the night my mother's dad died, she had a dream. She saw in front of her the Grim Reaper. He was cloaked with a skull for a head and a long beak. He stared at her matter-of-factly, telling her in thoughts that he'd come for her father.

What I found interesting was that he communicated to her in thoughts, rather than words. That's how spirits communicate, in my experience.

That, and, why doesn't everyone see the Grim Reaper? My mother has also experienced night hags too, it seems she draws negative spirits if any.

I also wonder why there were lots of odd things going on after my granddad's death, including poltergeist activity. What parts of it were him and which were mischievous spirits? Was any of it him? It's really hard for me to figure out. The stuff I experienced didn't feel human to me. There's lots of spirits out there which are like mythical creatures.

It is a couple strange incidents sort of like that which prevent me embracing athiesm and thinking it's possible there are some kind of spirit entities. Though in the most memorable experience it wasn't a grim reaper and no one died I saw a woman with black/dark(could have been brown kind of hard to tell with the translucency) wavy hair a white dress thing and a leafy vine around her head on her head holding a glowing orb, also it certainly didn't seem like a dream. She did not communicate what her purpose was though, just scared me enough to hide under my blankets.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 12:27 pm

Yeh, I saw that thread. I've experienced something similar ish, though I wasn't afraid of him (experience makes you less afraid, usually).

Also, most spirtual encounters do feel very real, almost more real than anything IRL. People don't seem to get that when you meet a spirit, you damned well know it. It isn't like hearing a floorboard creak and being scared of it. It's like hearing a heavy book being thrown or a person whistling in your ear, or actually seeing floating lights. And you often feel a presence. I know the difference between paranoia and knowing that I'm being watched.

I was going to say it in your thread, but yeh, I experienced something similar. It was like a Greek god, was definitely a he, and he had a powerful male energy that filled up the room. He drew energy through my third eye, I kept trying to hold it in because it was too overbearing, but he was persistent. I knew what he was trying to do. Afterwards I felt extremely hypersensitive, I had asked for several days for my detachment to go away so I could feel again. I mean, this spirit was really powerful. My detachment was so bad that after the family dog died, I cried for about a minute and moved on. After this encounter, I couldn't stop crying, I was extremely emotional. I curled up in the corner in my room with a heavy dressing gown draped over me, because everything was louder and touch was overbearing too. It all lasted about three days. There was a person on this forum I phoned at the time, and he stayed on the phone with me because I was quite frightened. It's interesting, I've never touched even legal mind-altering drugs, and yet when I say emotions are linked to touch and hearing, drug users get that.

As for your spirit's purpose, I'm not sure. I think some spirits just come to you to intimidate, without a purpose. What have you found out about her? Has there been anything going on that you think may have drawn her to you? Has anything changed since?

And yeh, I don't blame people at all for being athiest, esp. when you've never experienced spirits, the whole thing does sound like hogwash. I mean, when it happens it's in your face. As someone on here once said to me, if you ask for spirits to visit, they'll come knocking on your door.

My mother is athiest, and has experienced stuff. She still wants to call it hogwash, just because it doesn't make sense to her, even though as a family we've all experienced similar things, sometimes at the same time. It's only me and my nan who are interested in it, her because she likes to believe my granddad is still around, and well, she experienced the various objects in the house moving, the loud bangs and the orbs. Me because, well, see the above, and the fact that a couple of times when we all spoke about granddad, it sounded like a heavy book being thrown on the floor, and nothing had fallen. That and, my various experiences with spirits. I mean, I have more stories than this.