Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2007, 5:05 pm

my cat died and she was the the most gentlest cat I've ever seen. :(

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 5:06 pm

That's really sad, I'm sorry about your cat. :(
I remember when my cats died when I was younger, I still miss them.
What was her name?

Leoroxx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2007, 5:19 pm

her name was ghost,and i loved her a lot.i got home and mom said "i need to talk to you about ghost.i toke her to the vet and she said that she couldent do anything,not even walk"

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 5:28 pm

I had a cat who died in January; she was ill too. It's hard when your cats dies. :(

Leoroxx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2007, 5:32 pm

She was so thin,you could the outline of her ribs

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 5:38 pm

She must have been really ill

Leoroxx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2007, 5:40 pm

she was only really sick for about a week

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 May 2007, 6:13 pm

Sorry to hear of the loss of your cat. I once had a calico cat for eleven years! She finally died of cancer. When the vet told me that she had it, I had her operated on, but the tumors kept growing, so I had them do euthanasia. It took me about three years to stop grieving for her.

Supernootz
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2007, 6:57 pm

I'm so sorry. I love my cats dearly and dread the day when they will pass from this earth.

Leoroxx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 May 2007, 8:23 am

she dident deserve to die.she an infection in the place where her kittens come out.it was filled with pus. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oops

Jodders
Raven
Raven

13 May 2007, 9:25 am

Poor cat I bet you loved her to.

beentheredonethat
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 2:51 pm

And it is sad when they die.
But if you go down to the local animal shelter, you will find one who will give you back just as much love as the one who died. I always worry about my cat, but then I worry about the dog too.

Hope you feel better.
btdt
(hardly a kid, but a moderator nonetheless)

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 2:56 pm

I am sorry to hear about your cat :(
I hope you feel better soon
how old was she?