Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

IrishEyes
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2007, 9:45 am

Ok, this should be a relatively simple thing to do. I want to move a post in a forum of my, and cant find where to do it. The board is running on phpBB, any help much appreciated.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2007, 11:34 am

I am not sure,but I think only moderators can move posts?There are 4 icon in the left bottom of the page...do you see those?
One of them is for moving the topic to a different area.If you dont have the icons,I will be glad to move the topic if you want.Just tell me the topic and where you want it to go.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

IrishEyes
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2007, 3:09 pm

krex wrote:
I am not sure,but I think only moderators can move posts?There are 4 icon in the left bottom of the page...do you see those?
One of them is for moving the topic to a different area.If you dont have the icons,I will be glad to move the topic if you want.Just tell me the topic and where you want it to go.

Cheers! Krex, it was successful. It required me to split the post, as someone posted in the rules section of my forum. I forgot to lock it. :roll:

Thanks again:D