Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 May 2016, 10:39 am

For years, I have pretended to be someone that I'm not proud of. I am suffering from low self-esteem and still is. That is, until I decided to change my well-being. I was so negative about myself that I took my anger out on almost everyone. I feel guilty, lost, and emotionally damaged. So, I turned to God to help me work on myself, forgive myself, love myself, and accept myself. It was good. But what else should I do?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 12:13 pm

Stop paying taxes to domestic/international-terrorists.
Halt all complicity to any suffering upon others.

queensamaria wrote:
For years, I have pretended to be someone that I'm not proud of. I am suffering from low self-esteem and still is. That is, until I decided to change my well-being. I was so negative about myself that I took my anger out on almost everyone. I feel guilty, lost, and emotionally damaged. So, I turned to God to help me work on myself, forgive myself, love myself, and accept myself. It was good. But what else should I do?

Become an Absolute-Pacifist. Form a self-sufficient community. Grow your own food, generate your own electricity, and prepare for a severe upcoming global water-shortage.

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2016, 10:18 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Stop paying taxes to domestic/international-terrorists.
Halt all complicity to any suffering upon others.
queensamaria wrote:

Become an Absolute-Pacifist. Form a self-sufficient community. Grow your own food, generate your own electricity, and prepare for a severe upcoming global water-shortage.

That wasn't very nice. :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2016, 10:23 am

If God is what makes you feel good, then I'd go with God.

It doesn't matter what I believe in. It matters what you believe in.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2016, 10:33 am

I'm glad you've found something good that you can fall back on. God is more supreme than what I've chosen. After faking what I wasn't for 29 years, I've decided to turn to Germany and war. I'll never get myself into Nazism though. I'm disgusted with what Hitler and the Nazis did. You've chosen something that shines brightly and I commend you for that. I guess different things work for different people.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2016, 10:35 am

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. There are some nice threads on self-esteem and affirmations here. OK, you aren't perfect, me neither :-) what are you good at?

How about some things you aren't so good at? Would it help you to look at where you were versus where you are now? That technique helps me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2016, 10:35 am

Sergeant Schultz is the ultimate ANTI-Nazi.

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 May 2016, 11:48 am

Thank you almost all for understanding.