Non-transgender Men Being Allowed In Women's Bathroom!

Page 16 of 18 [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 6:51 pm

I just hate sharing a bathroom. What's the point? Is it so hard to make bathrooms? Why does everyone want to piss and s**t together, I don't get it.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 6:56 pm

progaspie wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I would be embarrassed if a lady walked in while I was "doing my business."

The point Kraftie is, would you be embarrassed by a biological female who is in the process of transitioning into a male and taking hormone supplements, entering a designated male public to do his business while you are there. The chances are you wont recognise that person as being a biological female. That person won't be using the urinal. They will be using the male cubicle and will be out of there in the blink of an eye and you won't even notice they have been there.

What a bunch of bull sh!t. We all know it isn't as simple as what you're saying here. Pretty soon I'm going to ask for this whole thread to be shut down because I'm tired of all the damn lying.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 6:59 pm

Nobody's lying. People are just stating their feelings.

I feel it's absurd for Target to allow men into female bathrooms.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 7:07 pm

Quote:
Really, no questions?

So a balding overweight man with a beard can just wander into a crowded bathroom, and no one will say a thing? There are already stories online of people hassling trans people over using the bathroom. So that fat bald man doesn't stand a chance.

"No questions asked" refers to store employees and the stated Target policy.
What other customers say or do is another matter, although presumably anyone who bothered him would herself be thrown out of the store.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 7:14 pm

Men, just use the Men's Room! Don't wander into the Ladies Room.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 7:20 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Nobody's lying. People are just stating their feelings.

I feel it's absurd for Target to allow men into female bathrooms.

No Mr. K. Women are being made to look like complete idiots just because we want to be able to have privacy away from heterosexual perverted men so we can just go to the damn bathroom! Well, I'm not an idiot!

And you know what's really the kicker? Heterosexual men commenting when it really doesn't concern them. Maybe if they ever have a woman entering into the men's bathroom then it'll be a concern for them - but that doesn't seem to be a problem yet.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 7:31 pm

I believe the vast majority of men would respect women enough not to go into their bathroom.

I can understand the viewpoint of transsexuals. If one used to be a man and is now a woman, she should be allowed to use the women's bathroom.

But as far as heterosexual men using the ladies room--ridiculous!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 7:52 pm

What's ridiculous is this crap getting to this point. What's even more ridiculous is the little mind games of letting people "think" they are a certain way when they are clearly not that way physically like men saying they "feel like a woman" . Well I think those same men can change their way of thinking back to thinking they are men again for the two lousy f'n minutes that it takes to piss in the men's bathroom!

Darn, I flunked.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 7:58 pm

just a personal opinion,
as long as the person is respectful and just trying to do their business, i don't give a damn what their sex, gender, or sexual orientation is as long as they're not intrusive. all i'm concerned with when i use the bathroom is relieving my body of waste, using the sinks to clean, and using the mirrors to see myself. its really simple. i don't need to be protected from people who don't mean me any harm. i'm way more concerned about people who think its acceptable to dictate which, if any, bathroom other people are allowed to use. my friend who is a trans woman is afraid to use both the men's and women's public bathrooms because, in the most reduced explanation, in the men's she's a "sissy" and in the women's she is an "invader". these people are not criminals, and their rights don't deserve to be pushed aside because of potential criminal behaviors. criminals are criminals no matter which f*****g sign a bathroom has.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 8:02 pm

I don't disagree with you.

I was talking about actual heterosexual men using the ladies room. For what purpose do these heterosexual men use the ladies room, when there's a mens room?

Using the bathroom is a very private matter for many ladies and gentleman.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 8:36 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't disagree with you.

I was talking about actual heterosexual men using the ladies room. For what purpose do these heterosexual men use the ladies room, when there's a mens room?

Using the bathroom is a very private matter for many ladies and gentleman.

kraftie, i didn't mean to reply to anything you said specifically but i'll try to answer your question!
i use the men's bathroom at my work and i'm a cis-gendered female (also with no sexual interest in any type of stranger). why? because the men's bathroom is on the third floor where i work and the women's bathroom is on the first floor. it would be inefficient to go all the way down to the first floor and then back up to pee every hour or two (i drink a lot of water at work :P). in the same way, i've known places where the men's bathroom doesn't have a mirror but the women's bathroom does. what if a man wants to check his reflection, make sure nothing's in his teeth, powder his nose?? what if the men's bathroom is smelly and grimy and the women's bathroom has a cleaner atmosphere which is much more comfortable to him? what if the men's bathroom is full and the women's bathroom is nearly empty and he really has to go? i do understand privacy, but that's why public restrooms especially women's public restrooms have separate stalls with walls and doors and internal locking mechanisms. this is not to say its not important to be cognizant of others who may not have the same ideas and could feel uncomfortable, but in general i think most heterosexual cis-gendered men who would use a women's restroom aren't doing it criminally or pervertedly.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 8:52 pm

That makes sense. I can understand why you use the mens room in this instance.

I wouldn't want to go two flights down just to use the bathroom, either.

As long as the guys at work don't mind, I don't mind either :D

As for myself, the only way I would use the ladies room is if I'm able to lock the door so I'm the only person in the bathroom. I would make sure I "aimed" well, too!

But, in places like Target, to get to the mens and ladies rooms tend to require the same amount of effort. They are usually in the same area, in fact.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 8:59 pm

nurseangela wrote:
progaspie wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I would be embarrassed if a lady walked in while I was "doing my business."

The point Kraftie is, would you be embarrassed by a biological female who is in the process of transitioning into a male and taking hormone supplements, entering a designated male public to do his business while you are there. The chances are you wont recognise that person as being a biological female. That person won't be using the urinal. They will be using the male cubicle and will be out of there in the blink of an eye and you won't even notice they have been there.

What a bunch of bull sh!t. We all know it isn't as simple as what you're saying here. Pretty soon I'm going to ask for this whole thread to be shut down because I'm tired of all the damn lying.

Actually yeah it is exactly that simple.

You need to understand there are people who disagree with you. It doesn't make them liars. You've said before you wanted a debate but whenever someone counters one of your arguments you either completely ignore it or you blow up on them. I really don't understand why you take such an attitude with so many people here.

Anyways, Seaweed well said I agree completely.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 9:01 pm

There was this show, in the 1990s, known as "Ally McBeal."

In it, all genders shared the same bathroom.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 9:03 pm

You know, transgendered people want their privacy as well. So they'll, like all of us, try to limit their exposure to other people in the restroom or locker room.

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 9:23 pm

nurseangela wrote:
What's ridiculous is this crap getting to this point. What's even more ridiculous is the little mind games of letting people "think" they are a certain way when they are clearly not that way physically like men saying they "feel like a woman" . Well I think those same men can change their way of thinking back to thinking they are men again for the two lousy f'n minutes that it takes to piss in the men's bathroom!

If you are referring to transgendered women (rather than predatory cisgendered, heterosexual men), then your ignorance astounds me and you are the one who needs to change your thinking.

I also think it's very hypocritical that you complain about people "talking down to [you]" and then post stuff like this.

Love transcends all.