Non-transgender Men Being Allowed In Women's Bathroom!

Page 1 of 18 [ 277 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 4:58 pm

What next?! I am NEVER shopping at TARGET!!

http://www.glennbeck.com/2016/05/16/tar ... p%20A%20v2

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:01 pm

I signed the Pledge!

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:10 pm

Target only lasted less than a year in Canada, but if it was still around I doubt we would be making one quarter of a stupid huge deal over this nonsense. We have bigger things to worry about, like the wildfire in Alberta. The Americans are raising a stink about the death of a pop star whom I can't mention because he no really has a name anymore but right now there are at least 2400 houses buildings burned down in Fort Mac and they couldn't care less. :x

And as for caring anything Glenn Beck says, are you kidding me? :roll:

alex
Developer
Developer

16 May 2016, 5:13 pm

How would you know if they are transgender or not? It's not something you should ask someone you don't know. And it appears that the person in question didn't even get asked if they were a woman.

This article is absurd. The worst part is the idea that you have to dress in women's clothing to use the women's restroom. Next thing we do is start banning actual women who aren't wearing dresses?

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:18 pm

Glenn Beck attempted to strangle me when I was a teenager. Believe it, because it has as much credibility as the linked article, which was written by a person simply called "Lori"-- no link to a profile, no last name, no way to verify the credibility of the source. That's not a news story it's a personal story that could very easily have been made up since there's no way to verify if the information is correct.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:21 pm

What they are saying is that Target had this new rule that anyone can go into either the men's or womens bathroom - they don't have to be dressed a certain way. So men are abusing this new rule and just going into the women's restroom saying that they have a right to be there. How is that absurd? Maybe you need to be a woman first then you'll understand.

Darn, I flunked.

alex
Developer
Developer

16 May 2016, 5:23 pm

You realize that you don't need to be "dressed a certain way" to use the women's restroom, right?

I guess you do need to be dressed a certain way and have a certain haircut if you don't want to be harassed like this woman:

Woman mistaken for transgender harassed in Walmart bathroom
http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/ ... 471666.php

Quote:
DANBURY - Aimee Toms was washing her hands in the women’s bathroom at Walmart in Danbury Friday when a stranger approached her and said, “You’re disgusting!” and “You don’t belong here!”
After momentary confusion, she realized that the woman next to her thought - because of her pixie-style haircut and baseball cap - that she was transgender.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:25 pm

Here is another video of a guy being able to enter the women's restroom at TARGET.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:28 pm

You know, we never had this problem before until now when this whole transgender issue came up and now it's getting out of hand. Other people's rights are being violated just to cater to the few. Any women been in the men's bathroom lately? This is nuts.

Darn, I flunked.

alex
Developer
Developer

16 May 2016, 5:30 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Here is another video of a guy being able to enter the women's restroom at TARGET.

The person in the video never identified themselves as a man. In fact he or she said she was uncomfortable in the men's bathroom.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:31 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
Glenn Beck attempted to strangle me when I was a teenager. Believe it, because it has as much credibility as the linked article, which was written by a person simply called "Lori"-- no link to a profile, no last name, no way to verify the credibility of the source. That's not a news story it's a personal story that could very easily have been made up since there's no way to verify if the information is correct.

The video speaks for itself.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:33 pm

alex wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

The person in the video never identified themselves as a man. In fact he or she said she was uncomfortable in the men's bathroom.

Are you kidding me? It's a guys voice. This is why I just post stuff and everyone has to come to their own conclusions. I'm done with the debates.

Darn, I flunked.

alex
Developer
Developer

16 May 2016, 5:36 pm

So I guess you think Target should have a policy of banning women who sound like men from using the restroom?

Also you better not smoke or you may be barred from using the restroom in the future when you get a raspy voice.

nurseangela wrote:
alex wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Are you kidding me? It's a guys voice. This is why I just post stuff and everyone has to come to their own conclusions. I'm done with the debates.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:38 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

The video speaks for itself.

I wasn't talking about the video. I was talking about the BS story you posted as your main argument. As for the video, where's the picture of the guy? How do we know it wasn't a female with a low voice-- yes there are women that have exceptionally low voices that can sound male. Some visual perspective would be nice, seeing as how it's a video and all...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:44 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... om-policy/

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 5:47 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/201 ... /83491396/

Target will be lucky if they don't go belly-up because of this. They even refused to build a transgender bathroom.

Darn, I flunked.