Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2016, 3:29 pm

I want to complete the IMDB Top 250 list in the next 18 months before 2018. I'm at 18% now. I can get up to 50% by the end of this year.

Anyone else wanna join me?

I've been so behind on movies. I've mostly played video games and neglected great cinema. In a way, I felt awkward when people would talk about all these acclaimed movies and I never saw any of them. Also, I figure, if I am to watch movies, I should see the best of the best and not just what's playing on HBO.

The next movies I want to see are: Interstellar, Donnie Darko, Eternal Sunshine, Black Swan, Alien, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Guardians of the Galaxy, American Psycho, High Noon, Shutter Island, Spirited Away and Apocalyspe Now.

Here's the movies that I have seen, and my ratings (so far, I don't dislike any of them).

10/10
The Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, Memento, The Lion King, American Beauty, Vertigo, The Thing

9/10
The Dark Knight, Silence of the Lambs, To Kill A Mockingbird, 12 Angry Men, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Inception, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Psycho, Django Unchained, Reservoir Dogs, Requiem for a Dream, A Clockwork Orange, The Sixth Sense, The Terminator

8/10
Blade Runner, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, The Great Dictator, The Dark Knight Rises, Star Wars VII TFA, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, Monsters Inc, Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars VI ROTJ,

7/10
Star Wars IV ANH & V TESB, Forrest Gump, Terminator 2, Inside Out, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Dr. Strangelove, Wall-E, Scarface

6/10
Inglourious Basterds

5/10
Mad Max Fury Road