Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

teksla
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2016, 3:04 pm

So i am going to high school next year and one of the most annoying/hypochondric/bitchy girl is probably gonna be in my class, and i have no idea how i am going to deal with her. Example of her behaviour:
-She says she is autistic/depressed/a psychopath/boderline/a ton of other things "based" on one online test consisting of about 5 questions
-Once i had to confront her about how she was hanging out in my house staircase and how that was against the rules because she doesn't live in the house (or anywhere near where i live for that matter...) and when i told her: "i know that you were in my staircase, but i also know it was x (a mutual friend)s idea, but just wanted to let you know that it is against the rules, and that i hope it doesnt happen again"
to this she responded with "mind your own business (said super rudely) and that you cant tell me what to do"
-Saying things like "i hate everyone" or "i could kill you" or "i want to kill everyone/x/you"
-Just being the typical white teenage tumblr girl

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 6:33 pm

At first, you should ignore her and continue doing so. If that doesn't work, you could file a complaint to the teacher on a sheet of paper. If it keeps up, than you could file a complaint on a sheet of paper to the principal. That way, she won't accuse you of being a tattletale.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

29 May 2016, 6:56 pm

Don't talk or interact with her?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 7:08 pm

"Ghosting" - when you act as if the person never even existed - is my own tactic of choice.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 8:44 pm

Apathy. She holds nothing on you.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.