Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

frozensoul
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 May 2016, 12:11 pm

the few that exist wont give the guys of their own species the time of day.. instead they give themselves to strong assertive nts that bully the girl's male counterparts and they just lol..
not only this but they are usually ugly, masculine, and annoying as f*k to boot.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 12:18 pm

Here we go again. Good luck!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 12:33 pm

frozensoul wrote:
the few that exist wont give the guys of their own species the time of day..

Autism is not a species. We're human.
frozensoul wrote:
...instead they give themselves to strong assertive nts

This is sometimes true.
frozensoul wrote:
...that bully the girl's male counterparts and they just lol..

That's not an autism thing, that's an as*hole thing.
frozensoul wrote:
..not only this but they are usually ugly, masculine, and annoying as f*k to boot.

So what did the autistic girl do to you anyway?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 12:54 pm

I'm an aspie girl... well, aspie woman... and we are no more or less eeevil than most NT females. But oh one aspie girl acts like a jerk (or you perceived that they were being a jerk), so that means they all must be horrible.

Also a lot more of us exist than you may think. Our aspie traits often go unnoticed until we are adults or we get misdiagnosed with something like schizophrenia or get slapped in the face with a negative and outdated label.

How would you like if said I hate aspie guys because they are all extreme misogynists who blame their problems entirely on women, and then go on killing sprees where all the victims are female? How would you feel if I said aspie guys are all gay and/or feminine who can't put their own socks on without mommy's help? They can't even pee by themselves and wear diapers until they're 10 years old -at least? I know bed-wetting is statistically a worse problem with boys than girls so *we* must be the better sex. :twisted:

The main reason wear NT women are obsessed with looking Hollywood beautiful, i.e. unrealistically perfect with at least 40% silicone, wear makeup and sexually revealing clothes is because they have been brainwashed into thinking they're ugly and their bodies look horrible. Society thinks we should all judge people superficially and not by how they act. I guess then aspie guys must all stink to high heaven because they don't bathe or shower more than once a month and things like soap and toothpaste are something they think should be banned by law. And the way they constantly complain and whine about how they are too socially awkward to get a girl because girls are trophies that need to be won is sickening. :evil:

Also I'm sorry if I annoyed you by using words that had more than one or two syllables.

frozensoul
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 May 2016, 1:22 pm

I see you resort to petty childless insults instead of addressing the issue I brought up. I was simply pointing out that a lot of AS guys feel cheated because AS would prefer to date NT instead of them. Most are not born with this hatred towards women it develops after years of frustration. but I wouldn't expect a woman to understand life's hardships when they can basically have an easy ride thanks to their p**** pass.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 1:33 pm

ND girls are wonderful, and if you just would care to learn how to identify them and catch their interest, instead of complaining and learning PUA-related junk, you wouldn't need to create a thread like this.

So stop whining and do your homework instead. Nobody will do it for you.

underwater
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 1:40 pm

frozensoul wrote:
I see you resort to petty childless insults

I'm not certain what you mean by childless, but why shouldn't she reply to your insult with insult?

Also, why do you feel cheated? Did someone promise you something?

frozensoul
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 May 2016, 2:34 pm

rdos wrote:
ND girls are wonderful, and if you just would care to learn how to identify them and catch their interest, instead of complaining and learning PUA-related junk, you wouldn't need to create a thread like this.

I would but none of them would date me because they prefer NT. Plus I don't know where to find these girls

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 2:38 pm

Well in that case what makes you think you aren't ugly and annoying as f*k to them and that's why they don't give you the time of day?...I sure wouldn't give someone who thinks like that about me the time of day.

I have a boyfriend who is more likely than not NT but I wouldn't say he's anymore assertive than average, he doesn't go around bullying people let along selectively bully males with aspergers.

Also people with aspergers aren't a species, I am not another species from my boyfriend just because I have aspergers and he doesn't.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 2:43 pm

frozensoul wrote:
rdos wrote:

I would but none of them would date me because they prefer NT. Plus I don't know where to find these girls

Maybe it's more they prefer someone who doesn't hate them...I mean why should someone with aspergers date you just because you have aspergers, its not usually smart to get with someone just because you and them share one trait.

frozensoul
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 May 2016, 2:48 pm

I've seen good looking and thoughtful aspie Males get turned down by aspie females just because they were a bit socially awkward. I find aspie girls are some of the most hypocritical people on the face of the planet they demand that their partner be well versed socially well being socially inept themselves. And no I've never ever even tried to date a girl with Asperger's I just know I'll be a rejected because I'm socially awkward.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 2:54 pm

I can't imagine why you're single. I love guys who call me ugly, masculine, and annoying. :roll:

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 2:56 pm

frozensoul wrote:
I've seen good looking and thoughtful aspie Males get turned down by aspie females just because they were a bit socially awkward. I find aspie girls are some of the most hypocritical people on the face of the planet they demand that their partner be well versed socially well being socially inept themselves. And no I've never ever even tried to date a girl with Asperger's I just know I'll be a rejected because I'm socially awkward.

How do you know it was because of their being socially awkward?

And have you considered that self-respecting women don't date people who use phrases like "p**** pass"?

GhostsInTheWallpaper
Toucan
Toucan

29 May 2016, 3:02 pm

frozensoul wrote:
I find aspie girls are some of the most hypocritical people on the face of the planet they demand that their partner be well versed socially well being socially inept themselves.

It can happen in reverse. My Aspie ex-boyfriend often spoke about how he couldn't picture himself dating aspie girls because he felt he was "more high-functioning" than most Aspies, and was usually attracted to women more classically neurotypical than myself. And it wasn't out of bitterness that he felt Aspie girls wouldn't pay attention to him that he went for the charming, good-looking, classic, not-that-nerdy NTs. He was just programmed, like many Aspies of both sexes, to want to be around conventionally charming people and see his neurodifference as a defect, when I saw it as part of what made him who he is, including many of his good traits: honesty, openness, simplicity, nerdiness, appreciation of humorous wordplay.

I know of an Aspie (most likely) woman who had a crush on my ex-boyfriend for years, but he wouldn't give her the time of day. She could have just as easily written the original poster's rant as "I hate aspie boys" complaining about how they all go for these charming but manipulative NT b**ches and don't appreciate their own kind.

The problem, in other words, is not gender-specific. It's a matter of mainstream society and unrealistic expectations.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2016, 3:34 pm

frozensoul wrote:
I see you resort to petty childless insults instead of addressing the issue I brought up. I was simply pointing out that a lot of AS guys feel cheated because AS would prefer to date NT instead of them. Most are not born with this hatred towards women it develops after years of frustration. but I wouldn't expect a woman to understand life's hardships when they can basically have an easy ride thanks to their p**** pass.
You started this misogynist thread, you should expect some blowback from the people you've insulted and dragged through the mud. Men deservedly get treated the way they treat others. For example, women are quick to pick up on misogynist attitudes, and even quicker to put men with misogynist attitudes firmly and permanently in the creep zone. Lighten up.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2016, 11:52 pm

OP is a troll.