Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

larteaga
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 May 2016, 6:50 am

I think this is working. Unlike meds, that relax the bodily symptoms so you feel better. This natural remedy works the mind. Its hard to explain. I feel thoughts are flowing easier so there isnt any anxiety. Anyway, it doesn't have side effects, so you can experiment with them if you so desire.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 9:16 am

Bach Rescue Pastilles are just pills made of fifty percent water, and fifty percent brandy, and an undetectable amount of some herb that has been diluted down so much that no molecule remains (thats how homeopathic remedies are made- the less the dose the better).

In essence you're just taking a sip of brandy .

But that tiny kick from a sip of brandy might well calm you down.

So you might as well just chuck the pills and get a bottle of Napoleon brandy .

Rebel_Nowe
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 11:13 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Bach Rescue Pastilles are just pills made of fifty percent water, and fifty percent brandy, and an undetectable amount of some herb that has been diluted down so much that no molecule remains (thats how homeopathic remedies are made- the less the dose the better).

In essence you're just taking a sip of brandy .

But that tiny kick from a sip of brandy might well calm you down.

So you might as well just chuck the pills and get a bottle of Napoleon brandy .

I'm not going to get into whether or not they work, but they are not based on the homeopathic method and the alcohol content is so insignificant that a drop/spray or two is not the operant effect. It is far from akin to taking a sip of brandy. Again, not taking a stance on efficacy, just correcting unnecessary misinformation.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 12:15 pm

you're probably right.

All I know about the subject is from what I read on the first site I found while googling it just now because I had never heard of Bach Rescue Pastilles before I stumbled upon this thread.