Autistics who couldnt attend school middle/high

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

PeachCastella
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jun 2016, 1:14 pm

i am autistic and have never EVER attended middle or high school in my life. i do too poorly in academic stuff esp. 6-7th grade and have a hard time reading and following sequences and directions and quotes (and im not even dyslexic) and many of the things are really hard to understand.

those asipe people keeping saying 'dont worry you're not tryig hard enough deal with it, kiddo" are really starting to make me want to cry. dont understand :heart: :cry: :cry: :cry:

also i kept falling behind in math alot and one of the only history story i remember is christopher columbus and his sailboat. i never learned american history or history beyond a few pages in a big heavy history book and only a couple eygept pages. i was homeschooled til early 4th grade because i wanted to attend mainstream school and see want it is like

im glad i don't know any history or math :oops: they just everything (like the hardness, boring, scary things like people killing people and athiest things because im christian, just every particle) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: plase understand i am trying hard enough and nobody perfect

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2016, 1:16 pm

I was home-schooled from Grade 2-Grade 8, and I am eternally grateful for it.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII