Saul Goodman (Breaking Bad)
Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)
Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 3:38 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Come along, Pond. Apparently Matt Smith made that up on the spot, and Steven Moffat likes it so much that they kept it.

I love that line so much. My dog's name is Rory, and I say that to him sometimes :D

Also, I forgot, K-9 from Doctor Who and Chandler and Joey from Friends :)

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 4:12 pm

Dr. House

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

Batman
Aaron Cash
Commander Shepard (Paragon)

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 5:36 pm

Professor Albus Dumbledore (and most of the HP characters, except for Slytherins)
Doc Martin
Gandalf (and most of the LotR characters, except the bad guys)
Jo ("Little Women")
The Sacketts (books)
Annie Gibson ("Salem Street" - book)
Anne of Green Gables
Pollyanna (played by Hayley Mills, in the movie).
The Vicar of Dibley (played by Dawn French, in the TV show).
The "Absolutely Fabulous" characters.
The "To the Manor Born" characters (namely, the ones played by Penelope Keith and Peter Bowles).
The "Are You Being Served" characters (I like the second maintenance man, Mr. Harman, better than the first).
Almost all of the "Lark Rise to Candleford" characters.
ALL of the "Call the Midwife" characters, the first 3 seasons----especially, Miranda Hart's character, and Jenny.
ALL of The Big Bang Theory" characters----including the mothers, Mrs. Cooper and Dr. Hofstadter (can't handle Howard's mother and wife's voices, though).
Archie Bunker
Florida Evans ("Good Times")

.....and a bazillion more.

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 7:48 am

Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, and Officer Clawhauser from Zootopia.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

MissBraniac92
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2016, 2:08 pm

Lilo & Stitch franchise:
Stitch/Experiment 626

Sparky/Experiment 221

Yaarp/Experiment 613

Splodyhead/Experiment 619

Dark End (from the anime)

Stank/Experiment 126 (also from the anime)

Leroy, (he never had an official experiment number but I always considered him Experiment 629)

Shoe/Experiment 113

Phoon (can't remember her experiment number at the top of my head)

Chopsuey/Experiment 621 (from the Stitch prequel video game for PS2; seriously, they need to find a way to actually officially write him into the franchise!)

Steven Universe:

Peridot

Lapis

Amethyst

Steven

Land Before Time:

Littlefoot

Cera

Ducky

Spike

Petrie

Ruby

Chomper

Tria

Tricia

Grandpa & Grandma Longneck

Law & Order: SVU:

Olivia Benson (I know a lot of people despise her a lot now since she became commanding officer but I can't help but still have a little bit of a soft spot for her)

Noah Porter-Benson (Olivia's son that she adopted a couple of seasons ago)

John Munch

Odafin Tuotula Fin

Amanda Rollins

Elliot Stabler

Nick Amaro, (I liked him and he was a decent replacement for Elliot; I was disappointed when he left)

Rafael Barba (he's one of my favorite ADAs other than Alex Cabot & Casey Novak and I've grown to like him; speaking of which...)

Alexandra Cabot

Casey Novak

Judge Elizabeth Donnelly (played brilliantly by Judith Light; one of my favorite judges of all time)

Captain Donald Cragen

Courage The Cowardly Dog:

Courage

Muriel

Shirley the Medium

The Computer

The Doctor Guy, (can't remember his name)

NCIS:

Leroy Jethro Gibbs

Abby Scuito

Timothy McGee

Anthony DiNozzo (I miss him a lot now that he's gone and I wish Michael Weatherly good luck on his new show)

Ziva David, (one of my absolute faves; I was upset and distraught when she got killed off for no good reason and I'm not 100% convinced she's dead because the circumstances look really suspicious; at least she and Tony will share a child forever; honestly, as much as I don't mind Ellie Bishop now, she's never going to be Ziva)

Fornell and his family

Donald "Ducky" Mallard (one of my absolute favorites!)

Jimmy Palmer

Lion King franchise:
Simba

Nala

Kiara, (I know a lot of people find her annoying but she's okay in my book)

Kovu (I've always found him an interesting character)

Vitani

Zira (Yeah I know we're supposed to hate her but I can't help but like her)

Kion (from the Lion Guard; I really like how honorable, noble and good-hearted he is)

Fuli (Love her no-nonsense personality)

Besthe

Ono

Jasiri (Funny how she's only appeared in one episode and people are already gaga over her, but seriously, she's cool)

UnReal:

Rachel Goldberg (I can't help but sympathize with her to some degree even though she's done horrible stuff and she's interesting)

Quinn King (this is kind of a weird one; part of me really hates her but another part of me cannot help but be captivated by her. I honestly have no idea why; she's also very fascinating to watch)

Madison

Jay

John (Quinn's boyfriend in Season 2; I really liked him and thought he and Quinn made a good couple)

Youthful Daze:

Natalie Cardin

Drew Castle

Tommy

Days Of Our Lives:

This list is kind of short because of this show's notorious reputation of just ruining everybody.

Okay... I am probably going to get massive hate for my first choice but...

Theresa Donovan (kind of a similar situation with Quinn from UnReal where I had a hate/love relationship with her, but unlike with Quinn I had a genuine desire to want to like her but it was pretty difficult at times. Still more often than not in my very deepest of hearts I really do care for her and like her a whole lot and dare I say, even love her; I watched Days mainly for her and without her it just wasn't worth it anymore. I think she's a very fascinating and interesting character with many facets to her. You can hate me all you want but I am not going to be ashamed to admit my love for this character; honestly if it weren't for Jen Lilley dedicating a lot of time to adding nuances to the character I don't know if I would've adored Theresa as much as I have; also I was/am a huge fan of Thrady even though the Summer story all but ruined my love for the pairing... Wow... that felt so good to just let it all out... man... also Rachel reminds me a lot of her so I guess I'm a fan of bad messed up girls with some redeeming qualities?)

And in the second running I'll put in her son Tate "Tater Tot" Donovan because I love that little munchkin!

J.J. Devereaux (one of the few male characters worth a darn; he's very decently fleshed out and has a very interesting character arch with his dad dying and dealing with his father's complicated legacy. Yes he screwed up by cheating on his girlfriend with her mom, (I know, gross!), but at his core, he isn't a bad guy. I definitely can say with absolute certainty I like him more than his sister Abby and he isn't the typical Days male with no brains or is extremely abusive to women or both)

Marlena (Great lady to turn to when you have mental problems)

Sonny Kiriakis (I thought he was a decent guy and he seemed like a great husband to Will and father to Arianna but then they ruined him by having him run off to Paris and essentially abandoning his daughter. So disgusting)

Will Horton (I thought he was a decent character until they tried to make him a clone of his mom Sami Brady and it just turned into an utter disaster. He just went off and cheated on Paul with Sonny and then when that version of the character flopped, they resorted to killing him off because he was "irredeemable". Ridiculous.)

And I also like Arianna. So cute! She and her mom Gabi are the only Hernandezes I truly like, other than maybe Eduardo???

Paul Narita (This guy could've been a great breakout character as not only an Asian American but also gay, not to mention being the son of one of the most iconic Days heroes of all time. But of course they ruined him too by making him a creepy stalker with Sonny. I don't really hate him but my enthusiasm for this character has considerably waned)

Gabi Hernandez (Honest to God, I DID NOT like her AT ALL during the Nick Fallon saga, not at all! I was so glad when she left. But then I really warmed up to her when she returned from prison and she just got so much better. I also think her being paired up with J.J. was also the best thing that happened to her too. That's the woman J.J. should've been paired up with from the beginning, not Paige)

Anne Milbauer (I can't believe I'm saying this but I've really warmed up to her big time. It's funny how a year ago I really despised her but in a weird way she grew on me. And as much as I have enjoyed Theresa's later friendship with Nicole, I also grew to appreciate her friendship with Anne. Is it crazy to think that Theresa and Anne may actually be soulmates?)

Chad DiMera (I love this character; another one of the few Days males I love besides J.J. He's probably the only DiMera I actually really liked and I liked him being the anti-thesis of the entire DiMera family. He actually had really good qualities to him. Too bad he got saddled with a nasty shrew like Abby.)

Aiden Jennings: (I really liked him and his son Chase and I thought he was a really nice guy despite of having a dark past and I felt his love for Hope was genuine. Then they completely did a 180 on his character and turned him into a real scumbag. He was brought back not even a year later to appease the Haiden fans but unfortunately by that point the damage was already done. It was also awful to see Chase being looked down upon with scorn by the Salemites and then he ended up raping his would-be stepsister. Jesus...)

Bob's Burgers:

Tina

Louise

Bob

Gene

Linda

Gayle

And that's it. I don't want to make this post too long and it's going to take me three hours to add in more of my favorite characters because I have too many to count.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2016, 7:52 pm

The robots from the movies Heart Beeps and Short Circuit.

Mac and Brumby in JAG.

Your rival in Pokemon Black/ white 2. he sets out to save his little sister's Pokemon.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2016, 8:10 pm

Bruce Banner

Jason Bourne

Ethan Hunt

Scott Lang {AKA: Ant-Man}

bmasters1981
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Nov 2016, 12:35 pm

Barney Miller
Dr. Bob Hartley
Lt. Frank Ballinger
Jonathan and Jennifer Hart (and Max their butler)
Perry Mason
Della Street
Paul Drake
Joe Mannix
Peggy Fair

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 5:08 pm

Haku, Chihiro, Howl, Sophie, Pazu, Sheeta, the Baron, Ashitaka, and San [from various Studio Ghibli movies].

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mended
Raven
Raven

07 Nov 2016, 6:07 pm

Edward Scissorhands

Kovu
Raven
Raven

07 Nov 2016, 9:09 pm

Scorpion.

EnigmaticDrScully
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Nov 2016, 6:56 pm

Television

Temperance Brennan(Bones)
Saga Norén(The Bridge/Bron)
Skye/Daisy Johnson(AOS)
Jemma Simmons & Leopold Fitz(AOS)
Fox Mulder & Dana Scully(The X Files)
The 9th Doctor(Doctor Who)
Martha Jones(Doctor Who)
Rose Tyler(Doctor Who)
Peyton Sawyer(One Tree Hill)
Prue Haliwell(Charmed)
Rupert Giles(BTVS)
Spock(Star Trek)
11(Stranger Things)
Sherlock Holmes(Elementary)
Light Yagami(Death Note)
Lelouch Lamperouge(Code Geass)
Rei/Sailor Mars(Sailor Moon)
Homura(PMMM)

Film
Dr Ellie Arroway(Contact)
Adam Raki(Adam)
Carol(Repulsion)
Bruce Banner(MCU/The Avengers)
Matilda Wormwood(Matilda)
Sarah Walker(Starry Eyes)
Norman Bates(Psycho)
Anna & Lucie(Martyrs 2008)
Ginger & Brigitte(Ginger Snaps)
Mary Mason(American Mary)
May Dove Canady(May)
Belle(Disneys Batb)
Ariel(Disneys TLM)
Esmeralda(Disneys Hond)

Literature
Matilda Wormwood(Matilda)
Luna Lovegood(Harry Potter)
Dmitri,Ivan and Aljosja Karamazov(The Brothers Karamazov)
Masha & Pyotr(The Captains Daughter)
Maggie Tulliver(The mill on the Floss)
Adrian(The Last Man)
Hanno & Antonie Buddenbrook(Buddenbrooks)
Prince Myshkin(The Idiot)
Gandalf & Saruman(LOTR)
Crowley & Aziraphale(Good Omens)
Death, Susan Sto Helit,Granny Weatherwax& Nanny Ogg(Discworld)
Mina,Lucy& Van Helsing(Dracula)
Dr Susan Calvin(I,robot)
Dr Ellie Arroway(Contact)
Sherlock Holmes(The Sherlock Holmes novels)
Victor Frankenstein(Frankenstein)
Nella Oortman&Johannes Brandt(The miniaturist)
Leland Gaunt(Needful things)

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2016, 10:01 am

Through my life I've loved a great number of characters. I kind of favour villains because they're a lot more complex than protagonists, especially in cartoons and other media aimed at kids.

I would say that my all-time favourite character is Waluigi. My love of the colour purple is a direct result of this and I can't imagine playing as any other character in a Mario sidegame. In fact, I've become quite possessive of Waluigi and insist that other people in my household can't play as him in Mario Kart! :O

Other characters I've liked over the years (in approximate chronological order with current favourites highlighted in bold):

Kimberly Hart (MMPR)
Alpha 5 (same)
Lucifer the cat (Cinderella)
Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
Odlaw (Where's Wally/Waldo)
Marina (Mischief Makers, an N64 game by Treasure)
Jar Jar (I am ashamed of this :oops:)
Arcanine (Pokémon)
Flareon (same)
Giovanni (same)
Sheik (Ocarina of Time)
Gatomon/Tailmon (Digimon Adventure)
Ken Ichijouji (Digimon Adventure 02)
Silver (Pokémon, nobody knew at the time he was Giovanni's son)
Typhlosion (same)
Xatu (same)
Espeon (same)
Umbreon (same)
Falco Lombardi (Starfox)
Ludo Bagman (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
Lisa Simpson
Sableye (Pokémon)
Hello Kitty
Harry Tipper (Timesplitters)
Gene Hunt (Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes)
Robbie Rotten (Lazytown)
Sportacus (same)
Reshiram (Pokémon)
Dedenne (same)
Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy)
BB8 (Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
Silvanny (Pokémon)

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jan 2017, 6:30 pm

Quinn, from Daria. Part of the reason I like her is that she's so hard to like. Does that make sense? Daria is the alienated, misunderstood teen outcast whom the viewer is meant to identify with, and I do; her sister Quinn is everything Daria isn't, everything Daria loathes. She's shallow, ignorant, self-absorbed, stereotypically feminine, and popular just because she's good-looking. This is meant to make you angry, and it works. But I'm not angry with Quinn herself. Quinn is a product of her time and her environment. I'm angry with the societal conditions that allowed her, or even encouraged her, to become what she is. When the the show gives me a glimpse into what Quinn could be, I realize that she's surrounded by people who don't do anything to bring out her nice and intelligent side. Quinn and Daria aren't opposites; they're two sides of the same coin. Daria is funny and endearing because of what she knows; Quinn is funny and endearing because of what she doesn't know. I love 'em both.

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...