Veteran

04 May 2007, 7:38 pm

you have an Ozzy poster on your wall and your called HolyDiver
FOR SHAME! :evil:

Wolfpup
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2007, 8:47 pm

Nope, nothing like that, thankfully. I've also never done any drugs or drank (well, aside from a sip of wine once at communion). I have a hard enough time dealing with reality as it is without adding something like alcohol or drugs! (And I wouldn't have a clue where to get any if I wanted them :D I be straight laced type of person :D )

Noetic
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 8:13 am

derek wrote:
does anyone else hallucinate while completely sober? I can just look at things for 30 seconds and see them morph, move, and crawl just as if I was tripping.

That doesn't sound like hallucinations to me... more visual issues similar to Irlen syndrome...

Noetic
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 8:28 am

greenblue wrote:

Sometimes I hear noises like someone was calling me or I hear music when I am in bed in a state between being awake and sleeping, but that must be normal I think.

That is a Hypnagogic Hallucination. It is VERY common but strangely few people talk about it... You can hear things or see things or both, some suffer from sleep paralysis too where they are paralysed and can't move but see horrible things, often creatures doing things to them or whatever (which is what seems to have caused tales of alien abduction and in the past of witches and other creatures "sucking the life out of people").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

(If it happens when you wake up it's hypnopompic rather than hypnagogic)