Donald Trump Melts Down at Rally, Hugs American Flag

Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 7:49 pm

Just wanted to say, about the Angela Merkel gif... It's not that she hates what the flag stands for or germany's role in europe... But the rest of europe sort of does. So.. To stay on top of the EU, she needs a EU to be there. Not showing off is strategic and emotionless.
There is No hate in Merkel, except for her minister of finance. Just stratagem.

I also think the german flag needs to be burnt. It violates the rules of heraldics. Black and red areas touching . An abomination!
US flag is no better, with the red stripes touching the blue field.

All hail mexico! For their comitment to heraldics!

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 8:13 pm

Trump is a national embarrassment. If he is elected President (a possibility if not a probability) it will be a singular happening in the history of the U.S. We have had ignoramuses as President -- Andrew Johnson for example, but he became President because Lincoln was assassinated. If Trump becomes President it will be because he was elected. How am I going to explain THAT to my grandchildren?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 8:14 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Trump is a national embarrassment. If he is elected President (a possibility if not a probability) it will be a singular happening in the history of the U.S. We have had ignoramuses as President -- Andrew Johnson for example, but he became President because Lincoln was assassinated. If Trump becomes President it will be because he was elected. How am I going to explain THAT to my grandchildren?
How about "I voted for what's-her-name"?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 9:13 pm

I see a lot of Cherry-Picking by "Americans" who only look for reasons to be against Trump... I think it is about time to re-balance the "forum-media" a bit by showing some information from the other side... ;o

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 9:00 am

nurseangela wrote:
... I'm saying that anyone who is a flag burner should go live somewhere else if they do not support their country. It is because of the freedom in America and free speech that they can do their little flag burning in the first place.
You've contradicted yourself again.

First you say that flag-burners should leave this country.

Then you say that American freedom allows people to burn flags.

Make up your mind, please.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.