Page 4 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Jun 2016, 3:20 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
You're giving credence to every accusation made against Mr. Trump but completely waving off the 40 years worth against the Clinton's. It's not wrong to say they've been above the law, there is plenty evidence to that and this FBI investigation may be the most clearest. What was so bad that David Petreuas did? He showed his mistress(who wasn't just some bimbo but rather active reserve that had top secret clearance) some classified information from a notebook that was locked in a desk drawer in his house. He opened himself up to potential blackmail but in the end his issue was getting involved with women he shouldn't of gotten involved with rather than putting national security at risk which Hillary most definitely did. The Russians hacked her email, they have the emails, she was compromise 100%. How can Petraeus be chased from public life but Hillary be elected president?

Hillary purposely set up a private email system to skirt open government laws, openly disobeyed the order to turn in all of her emails, and has stonewalled investigators every step of the way despite her insistent claim that she's an open book with nothing to hide which I guess that didn't include her underlings. The Clinton's have shown that they will lie to the face of the American people, that is their greatest legacy as president. There is a serious question of public corruption when it comes to the Clinton Foundation, don't you agree that there may of been a conflict of interest going on when Hillary was Secretary of State and was receiving huge donations from outside this country. People don't give away money without expecting something in return, there is always something they get out of it. I don't think Hillary has ever inspired anybody, she is supported because she supports corporatist state which does the biddings of Wall Street/Silicon Valley/and the Belt Way.

Sorry but restating all of your opinions of Hillary won't change my view. I've already heard them all anyway. Besides much of what you say isn't borne out by the facts but I've said that before as well.

I don't agree with that but I'll agree to disagree. Hopefully this will take care of itself and you won't need me to change your views on Hillary Clinton, it's multifaceted to me in that I genuinely support Donald Trump for president but also consider the Clinton's the epitome of Washington corruption and a continuation of the incompetent/deliberate policies of the past that has found us deep in debt, our national security at risk, and our place in the world severely compromised. I believe Hillary must be stopped and that we are so lucky to actually have a candidate like Donald Trump who represents real change from the Washington status quo with a real chance at the White House at the same time.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 3:32 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
You're giving credence to every accusation made against Mr. Trump but completely waving off the 40 years worth against the Clinton's. It's not wrong to say they've been above the law, there is plenty evidence to that and this FBI investigation may be the most clearest. What was so bad that David Petreuas did? He showed his mistress(who wasn't just some bimbo but rather active reserve that had top secret clearance) some classified information from a notebook that was locked in a desk drawer in his house. He opened himself up to potential blackmail but in the end his issue was getting involved with women he shouldn't of gotten involved with rather than putting national security at risk which Hillary most definitely did. The Russians hacked her email, they have the emails, she was compromise 100%. How can Petraeus be chased from public life but Hillary be elected president?

Hillary purposely set up a private email system to skirt open government laws, openly disobeyed the order to turn in all of her emails, and has stonewalled investigators every step of the way despite her insistent claim that she's an open book with nothing to hide which I guess that didn't include her underlings. The Clinton's have shown that they will lie to the face of the American people, that is their greatest legacy as president. There is a serious question of public corruption when it comes to the Clinton Foundation, don't you agree that there may of been a conflict of interest going on when Hillary was Secretary of State and was receiving huge donations from outside this country. People don't give away money without expecting something in return, there is always something they get out of it. I don't think Hillary has ever inspired anybody, she is supported because she supports corporatist state which does the biddings of Wall Street/Silicon Valley/and the Belt Way.

Sorry but restating all of your opinions of Hillary won't change my view. I've already heard them all anyway. Besides much of what you say isn't borne out by the facts but I've said that before as well.

I don't agree with that but I'll agree to disagree. Hopefully this will take care of itself and you won't need me to change your views on Hillary Clinton, it's multifaceted to me in that I genuinely support Donald Trump for president but also consider the Clinton's the epitome of Washington corruption and a continuation of the incompetent/deliberate policies of the past that has found us deep in debt, our national security at risk, and our place in the world severely compromised. I believe Hillary must be stopped and that we are so lucky to actually have a candidate like Donald Trump who represents real change from the Washington status quo with a real chance at the White House at the same time.

I just got to add, I see Trump as the epitome of what is wrong with corporate America. I guess we couldn't be further apart on that one. :lol:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Jun 2016, 4:13 pm

Trump has created thousands of jobs and built great buildings so I see him as one one of the more honest men in terms of how he made his money compared to pretty every other prominent politician I can think of. Money manipulators and outsourcers like Mitt Romney are what is wrong with corporate America, people like Jon Corzine are the problem with corporate America. I think Donald Trump is a great businessman and executive who has done everything possible for the good of his company, I believe he genuinely cares about this country and that if he was this greedy Scrooge McDuck people try to make him out to be that he would of never ran for office. He has taken great personal expense to himself and his brand, he's won not only because he is smarter than his opponents but he simply listened to the American people were telling him was important.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 7:25 pm

nurseangela wrote:
And another thing about non-Christians - Hilliary Clinton came out Monday saying she is going to go after the "Lone Wolves". The only way to do that is by PROFILING both RACE and RELIGION because our terrorists at this moment in time are MUSLIM! But no one on the Left commented about that small bit of information when I posted it.

Radical Islamic terrorism is a major major problem but it is far from the only modern terrorism threat
Wikipedia - Terrorism in The United States
This article lists incidents going back to 1800's so since you specified this moment in time you do not need to read a lot of it (although you should as it is informative reading). A lot of recent attacks, failed attacks, and suspected plots had nothing to do with the jahid.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 7:49 pm

Just wanted to say, about the Angela Merkel gif... It's not that she hates what the flag stands for or germany's role in europe... But the rest of europe sort of does. So.. To stay on top of the EU, she needs a EU to be there. Not showing off is strategic and emotionless.
There is No hate in Merkel, except for her minister of finance. Just stratagem.

I also think the german flag needs to be burnt. It violates the rules of heraldics. Black and red areas touching . An abomination!
US flag is no better, with the red stripes touching the blue field.

All hail mexico! For their comitment to heraldics!

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 8:13 pm

Trump is a national embarrassment. If he is elected President (a possibility if not a probability) it will be a singular happening in the history of the U.S. We have had ignoramuses as President -- Andrew Johnson for example, but he became President because Lincoln was assassinated. If Trump becomes President it will be because he was elected. How am I going to explain THAT to my grandchildren?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 8:14 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Trump is a national embarrassment. If he is elected President (a possibility if not a probability) it will be a singular happening in the history of the U.S. We have had ignoramuses as President -- Andrew Johnson for example, but he became President because Lincoln was assassinated. If Trump becomes President it will be because he was elected. How am I going to explain THAT to my grandchildren?
How about "I voted for what's-her-name"?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 9:13 pm

I see a lot of Cherry-Picking by "Americans" who only look for reasons to be against Trump... I think it is about time to re-balance the "forum-media" a bit by showing some information from the other side... ;o

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 9:00 am

nurseangela wrote:
... I'm saying that anyone who is a flag burner should go live somewhere else if they do not support their country. It is because of the freedom in America and free speech that they can do their little flag burning in the first place.
You've contradicted yourself again.

First you say that flag-burners should leave this country.

Then you say that American freedom allows people to burn flags.

Make up your mind, please.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.