Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

WalkUnafraid
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2016, 7:16 pm

Hello, my name is J and I am 31 years old. Recently, in late 2015, I went to see a psychiatric expert who diagnosed me with high-functioning autistic, aka Asperger's Syndrome. The diagnosis explained a lot of things about myself and was very enlightening. I have had issues with people throughout my life, but these issues started to get much more noticable and pronounced. I didn't enter my first relationship until the age of 27 and lost my virginity soon afterwords. I am still living with my girlfriend but the way I think can create a lot of friction between us. I have difficulty finding and maintaining a job. I dropped out of college in 2004 after I had attended for only a year, but I have recently gone back to school. I struggle every day to live a semi-normal life, but it is a challange. I struggle especially when it comes to dealing with other people, basic ideas about human social interaction that seem to come naturally to others are an absolute mystery to me. Despite the difficulties I face, I am generally happy, and I am working to improve myself a little every day.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 8:55 pm

Hey J welcome. :sunny:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 9:11 pm

Welcome

WalkUnafraid
Emu Egg