New Here , Female with Undiagnosed Aspergers

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

moonnx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jun 2016, 1:47 pm

Hi, I finally am using Wrong Planet after years of just reading posts from Google search results. I have a really hard time socially. I keep think I'm getting better but then I missed something etc. and people all get upset saying I'm being argumentative/combative and then I start crying. I argue every single day with every member of my family. They think I"m just not trying hard enough. My older sister who understands a bit says there are plenty of Aspergers with jobs etc. but then shoots down any job I ask about and makes me too depressed to even try to work hard towards anything.

I"m just going to not tell anyone about what my plans are and just shut up. They all want me to stop talking anyway.

It's better to go back to sitting in my room all day reading, writing and being sad online. Even if i tend to whine online and everyone is frustrated, just like in real life. I still have hope that being myself is not wrong.

But I need to hurry up bc I'm 26 and have little dating experience and barely anyone can stand me ---"That snot true you have friends...all of whom tolerate me because I founded the Meetup group - They wouldn't talk to me otherwise.

Sorry this is a rant...every time I talk I'm rambling....maybe someone else on this website can relate.

Lawrence
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Jun 2016, 2:49 pm

Hi welcome to the forum I'm quit new aswell and not been diagnosed. You sound very much like me and I'm also 26. How long have you been feeling this way?

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 3:21 pm

Hey moonnx welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 6:51 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

stitchingdevil
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jun 2016, 1:56 pm

Hi Moonnx,

I just joined today. I can definitely relate with the tendency to ramble. I'm really bad at just keeping short of whatever I talk about. People often say I'm a storyteller or talk too much. I'm not diagnosed either but suspect I am AS as well. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get evaluated in my area.

I also have been a lurker of Wrong Planet through google searches too and finally got my butt to join. So welcome from a fellow newbie! I hope we both can find ways to cope better with our struggles.