Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

tantopat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 May 2007, 7:32 pm

I once had a dream where I had to have an operation, and my Dad and the surgeon kept trying to get me to stay in the operating theatre, but I wanted to run away even though I knew I needed it. A little while later, I discovered that I did need a operation on my stomach. Also, the surgeon in real life looked scarily similar to the one in my dream, and my Dad was there when I was given anaesthetic and when I woke up. While I didn't try to leave beforehand, though, I did want to leave right after I'd woken up, before the anaesthetic had worn off, but my Dad told me to stay (I couldn't really move much anyway, so he needn't have bothered :P ).

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 8:27 pm

When my first Siamese cat, Samantha, was still alive, I dreamed we adopted another Siamese. Six months later, our cat Puffy gave birth to three kittens. One is a Siamese, Prince.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 9:51 pm

This is not a preminatory thing, but after my cat Louie died, he would regularly visit me in dreams. In the dream, I would be in my room in bed and he would appear across the room and then slowly approach me and once I was finally able to pet him I would wake up.
this happened several times.

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 10:10 pm

I think if my dreams came true I would be very concerned about my sanity, considering the content of my dreams. :D

Actually I really wish my flying dreams would come true.

Ramsus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2007, 11:44 am

Happens ALL the time over trivial things.
Ie.. I'll randomly think about a movie, and strangely it'll come on tv that day. (With no way I could've seen a commercial for it)

Or more strangely..
One time I randomly began thinking about chest pain around the sternum. My father calls in the next hour and says he's broken his sternum. A few days later my chest is injured as well.

BUT! I just ignore it. I don't believe in ESP, psychics, paranormal phenomenon, etc. Just coincedances. When you live a lifespan as long as we do, humans are bound to have coincedances in some areas.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 1:57 pm

RaeRae wrote:
agentcyclosarin wrote:
RaeRae wrote:
agentcyclosarin wrote:
Yes, I've abstractly predicted and foreseen things in dreams.
I've also had an out of body experience.

Weird sh**.

I've had many so called out of body experiencing. But they have a medical term for it - sleep paralasys. Its supposedly a sleeping disorder. Used to scare me to death but now I think its fun and just go with it. They say its connected to narcolepsy but I don't have that.

I don't have narcolepsy either but it sure was strange waking up, doing what i normally do and going back into my room to see myself still laying there.

That must have been a good one! I only float and drift around.

I do that too, I always have out of body experiences and its creepy, I once walked around saw what my brother was doing and went back in my room saw myself in bed and was like ughhh why am I in bed and here at the same time haha it defintely creeped me out. And I have premonitions, I once told my friend that something wierd is going to happen your going to get into an accident and sure enough when I was driving with them, a car went through a stop sign almost driving right through our car but luckily our brakes are so good, we were safe. I also see dead people its weird, I see and feel people that already passed. I was sleeping one time and laying on my side, and all of the noises I usually hear disappear, then the room gets real cold, then I feel like somebody is in the room, then I feel somebody touching me, and I close my eyes to try to zone it out, and then my body gets really tingally and I go numb and I start breathing like I'm having a panic attack, and then I become paralyzed, then I see the people and it happens to me all the time. Its almost like I can't move and I get so freaked out, and try to scream for help but its like I can't get the words out I don't know what that means