Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 11:33 am

CryptoNerd wrote:
Okay, why would you say that I'm a danger to the younger members of the forum when I never said I had any intention of picking any of them up, and furthermore, I made it very clear that I will never have sex with them?

Allow me to quote myself, if you may:
TheSpectrum wrote:
upon further inspection the thread appears to be advocating some rather gross things that disregard the welfare of our younger members.

I never said you were endangering our younger members, but so far this thread has shown a disregard for that age groups' wellbeing and their rights. You have made this thread to discuss trans-age people and have put what you feel are your rights and entitlements above all else. Just now I put forward some actual, sensible debating points so that you could potentially answer them as a trans-age person and create more tolerance for trans-age people without infringing the rights of others, particularly the age group you feel you belong to which I think is only valid if you're gonna bring it up.

Look, if you are not prepared to fight your corner when you brought this topic to PPR in the first place then perhaps it is not the right board for you and you might want to go to the Haven where it is more support based. PPR isn't about validating your feelings and suppressing opinions and language that doesn't suit you. This is an open debate, and I like to think (while I'm kurt at times) I'm handling the debate civilly.

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 11:36 am

You crossed the line when you reported me in the other thread, buddy. You didn't have to do that. You're the one who can't handle opposing viewpoints.

And also, you didn't explicitly say that I was a danger to anyone, but the intended implication was clear.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 11:41 am

Are you going to answer anything that has actually been put up for debate or are you just going to play a victim and demonise me for being concerned?

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Jun 2016, 11:43 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Trans is short from transitioning.

No it isn't. It is a prefix meaning "across", "through", or "beyond". See: trans-Martian, trans-Siberian, trans isomerism.

Anyway, thread has become needlessly personal, and so is hereby locked.