Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 9:48 am

I recently discovered the "trans-aged" phenomenon that has been overlooked by the Obama administration. This is where a person's age does not match their date of birth. I have felt this way about myself for a very long time, but didn't realize there were other people like me until now. I was born 27 years ago, but mentally, I am about 14. I watch kids' shows on Cartoon Network. I like graphic novels, comic books, and anime. I hang out in the teen section in the library. Socially, I get along well with teenagers, and I like to hang out with them. I'm also romantically attracted to teenage girls. I'm a child trapped in a grown man's body, and I think it's silly that how far you are from the day you were born determines how you should behave and feel.

I hate how I'm consistently forced to live the life of an adult when inside I'm a kid. I have to live independently, which is something I can't handle. I don't have the mind of an adult, and I can't handle adult decisions like managing money, paying rent, etc. It wouldn't be so bad if I could actually hold down a job, but I'm way to mentally unstable to do that. I wish someone would adopt me. I also can't hang out with teenagers, because such behavior is considered "creepy". I can't date girls who are the same age as me (despite the fact that I'm asexual and won't have sex with them), because then I'll get in trouble for "traveling to meet a minor". I'm not a pedophile; I like young girls because I'm a young guy mentally. So you see how discrimination against the trans-aged is instituted by our laws. When I make enough money, I want to move to some country in Europe that either has a lower age of consent, or doesn't have laws that prosecute people for completely innocent, non-sexual interactions with minors.

So that's my story. I would like to start a discussion of trans-aged people. What do you think of the trans-aged? I know there are probably several trans-aged aspies, since autism by its very nature causes developmental delays. Discuss.

Let me just make something perfectly clear, since I see that TheSpectrum reported me:

I AM ASEXUAL. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF HAVING SEX WITH A MINOR. I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX WITH A MINOR, OR ANYONE ELSE. I AM NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOUNG GIRLS, OR ANYONE. I DON'T MASTURBATE. I LITERALLY DO NOTHING SEXUAL. I AM NOT A DANGER TO ANYONE.

Last edited by CryptoNerd on 24 Jun 2016, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:12 am

They don't exist, therefore I can't make a formal opinion about them.
More than anything, it seems like a constructed position in order to support one's...."preferences" with hopes of no recourse for doing so.

You're a 27yo that prefers teenage girls.
No clever use of language will change that unfortunately.

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jun 2016, 10:17 am

That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:24 am

Yeah, I must be trans-aged, too. Oh sure I can take on a few adult responsibilities to get by, but early this week I spent over 250 dollars at Toys R Us. :lol:

My mother used to scold a lot for not acting like my age wen I was younger, but since my diagnosis she's accepted my childlike traits. How boring it must be to be an adult and act completely grown up.

I think it's become more acceptable for adults to be like big kids. Adults can walk around wearing adult-size tees with Ninja Turtles or Sesame Street characters. My mom once said when she was young bicycles were supposed to be only for kids and if you saw an adult riding one you'd laugh at them.

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 10:32 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
They don't exist, therefore I can't make a formal opinion about them.
More than anything, it seems like a constructed position in order to support one's...."preferences" with hopes of no recourse for doing so.

You're a 27yo that prefers teenage girls.
No clever use of language will change that unfortunately.

Okay, so why is it a problem if I won't have sex with them? Isn't the whole point of those laws to protect minors from being manipulated into sex by people who are far more mature and mentally capable than they are? Because I am not more mature, and I won't manipulate anyone into sex. In fact, I'm far more likely to be manipulated into sex than the other way around.

And why do you say that trans-aged people don't exist? Care to justify that position?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:33 am

They definitely exist, therefore I can formulate my opinions about them.

More than anything, it seems like a case of The Ugly Swan Tale, but socio-mentally, such that the stages of development becomes a form of late-bloomer. Life would be so much easier and social-context so much less confusing if we could just identify the differences in terms of how races are categorised;

What I mean by the above is that, due to the late-blooming nature of certain conditions/traits/etc., the identification should be like something that of how in RPG-worlds there are elven-races, who live much longer than the average human-races, and are also going to develop at a different rate in comparison. Things would be much simpler if what you termed as a "trans-aged" were actual elven-people, with clearly distinct pointy ears, and I am also going to point out that the idea that humans only consist of six races is just ludicrous; MUCH more than six races have come into existence at this point due to all of the inter-breeding (and genetic-engineering by aliens ;o), thus it is time to start coming up with our own racial-categories or sub-divisions of human-species categories, instead of always "alienating" anybody and everything who looks or acts or thinks differently than mainstream-prejudices (only in America does the population think everyone is a pedophile, cops get fired for dancing with a lady who only partial-stripped at their station, yet cops who killed innocent civilians are put back to work the following day, but most U.S. Citizens also seem to be too blind to be able to see that their priorities are back-ass-wards).

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 10:36 am

CryptoNerd wrote:
[In fact, I'm far more likely to be manipulated into sex than the other way around.

HAHAHAHA! Dear Lord :lol: have fun using that one in court.

CryptoNerd wrote:
And why do you say that trans-aged people don't exist? Care to justify that position?

Trans is short from transitioning. In short, humans are 3 dimensional beings that have not mastered time and thus cannot de-age meaning you cannot transition from being a 27yo into a 14yo. It's physically impossible.

And if your brain or mentality is apparently that of a teenager's, then you have either regressed or never developed your cognitive abilities beyond that. So you can't transition your mind into something it already is.

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 10:56 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
CryptoNerd wrote:
[In fact, I'm far more likely to be manipulated into sex than the other way around.

That's not a justification of the laws. That's just stating that they exist. In Saudi Arabia, if a woman doesn't wear a burqa and claims that it's justified, despite being illegal, anyone could say "Hahahahaha! Have fun using that one in court." And yes, the woman who refused to wear the burqa wouldn't be able to use the argument that she shouldn't have to wear a burqa in court. That doesn't mean it's not a valid position, however.

See, this is what's called a logical fallacy. A logical fallacy is an argument that is applicable to any position, no matter how ludicrous. Your argument can be used to justify literally any law, no matter how unjust it is.

TheSpectrum wrote:
CryptoNerd wrote:

Trans is short from transitioning. In short, humans are 3 dimensional beings that have not mastered time and thus cannot de-age meaning you cannot transition from being a 27yo into a 14yo. It's physically impossible.

And if your brain or mentality is apparently that of a teenager's, then you have either regressed or never developed your cognitive abilities beyond that. So you can't transition your mind into something it already is.

I've known plenty of transgendered people who weren't going through transitions. It's not the transition that matters; it's the fact that your identity doesn't match what you were assigned at birth. Plain and simple.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 11:05 am

CryptoNerd wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
CryptoNerd wrote:

That's not a justification of the laws. That's just stating that they exist. In Saudi Arabia, if a woman doesn't wear a burqa and claims that it's justified, despite being illegal, anyone could say "Hahahahaha! Have fun using that one in court." And yes, the woman who refused to wear the burqa wouldn't be able to use the argument that she shouldn't have to wear a burqa in court. That doesn't mean it's not a valid position, however.

I just want to remind you that you are using what you feel are "backward laws" from a Middle Eastern country to justify your feelings about being trans-aged, when a lot of Middle Eastern countries have very low ages of consent which you seem to be in favour of (and I don't know why, because you claim to be Asexual). You can't have your cake and eat it.

As for your other point, regardless of what stage someone who is trans is at in their life it isn't impossible for them to live their life as the gender they identify as. It is impossible however for humans to turn back their biological clock and time itself to the specific age they feel they are mentally and/or physically.

I know you don't have to win anybody over here, you just want to open up a discussion.
But, let's throw this into the mix:
-What rights do you feel minors have who refuse to accept what you feel is your age?
-Must they be forced to accept you?
-Do you feel that you should be allowed you to hang out around people of that the age group you feel you are and are attracted to uncontested by their parents or guardians or mentors?
-How would you go enforcing trans-age acceptance without compromising the security and safety of under 18s?
-How do you determine who is really trans-age and who isn't? And what would happen in court cases where the adult wants to be tried as a child to escape the full arm of the law?

I could go on, but your trans-age thing is a thing, but it's not backed by science and it's far too complicated to enforce for people who genuinely want to be classed as such.

Last edited by TheSpectrum on 24 Jun 2016, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 11:09 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
CryptoNerd wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
CryptoNerd wrote:

I just want to remind you that you are using what you feel are "backward laws" from a Middle Eastern country to justify your feelings about being trans-aged, when a lot of Middle Eastern countries have very low ages of consent which you seem to be in favour of (and I don't know why, because you claim to be Asexual). You can't have your cake and eat it.

You're not even using that analogy correctly.

TheSpectrum wrote:
As for your other point, regardless of what stage someone who is trans is at in their life it isn't impossible for them to live their life as the gender they identify as. It is impossible however for humans to turn back their biological clock and time itself to the specific age they feel they are mentally and/or physically.

It doesn't matter if it's possible to undergo a physical transition. What matters is who you are mentally. I already explained this to you, and you're just rehashing points that I already defeated.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 11:11 am

It happens for transgender people who "wake up" in middle age as a young boy or girl.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 11:11 am

Saying you defeated a point does not necessarily defeat it.
And disagreeing with another point does not mean it is poorly articulated.

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 11:14 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Saying you defeated a point does not necessarily defeat it.
And disagreeing with another point does not mean it is poorly articulated.

No, saying I defeated your point didn't defeat your point. Defeating your point defeated your point. Are we really going to argue semantics here?

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 11:19 am

And since I see that you reported me on the other topic, I will rehash here what I said there:

How many times do I have to say this. I AM NOT PLANNING TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE!! ! ! ! I AM NOT PLANNING TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE!! ! ! I AM NOT PLANNING TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE!! ! !

I DO NOT MASTURBATE. I HAVE NO SEXUALITY. I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE. I AM NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOUNG GIRLS, OR ANYONE ELSE. I LITERALLY DO NOTHING SEXUAL. HOW IS THAT HARMFUL?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 11:22 am

I'm simply throwing out some harsh realities that would come about if trans-age people were more accepted in the world domain. Those are the sorts of topical issues that people would feel need to be addressed socially and legally while remaining tolerant.

If you're not prepared to discuss how we should support trans-age people fairly and legally while not infringing the rights of others...then how do you expect people to support you at all?

CryptoNerd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2016, 11:27 am

Okay, why would you say that I'm a danger to the younger members of the forum when I never said I had any intention of picking any of them up, and furthermore, I made it very clear that I will never have sex with them?