Multiple Stabbings - White supremacist rally attacked

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 4:50 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
Yeah, that sounds completely feasible...

Edit: lol, kind of like that time one dude went into Germany and disarmed 20 German soldiers and killed them with their own bullets. Oh wait, that was the X-men movie.

Who knows. I can see one man stabbing six people fairly easily after disarming someone.

Nonetheless, I'd take the police officer's opinion over either side. Plus, there wasn't any actual arrests for the stabbings, which points to self-defense (well, when I last looked a few days ago).

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 5:03 pm

Dillogic wrote:
Nonetheless, I'd take the police officer's opinion over either side.

I wouldn't, but perhaps California has police that are less corrupt than where I'm located. Small town police = good 'ol boy shenanigans.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 5:03 pm

Dillogic wrote:
AspE wrote:
It's never wrong to attack a Nazi.

It's never wrong to attack a homosexual
it's never wrong to attack a communist
it's never wrong to attack a white person
it's never wrong to attack a woman
et cetera

How do those compare to being a Nazi?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 5:34 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
How do those compare to being a Nazi?

The point is obviously missed. Though, if you don't equate communists as being as bad as Nazis, then you should probably pick up a history book.

Each of those are offensive to someone or some majority.

Muslims/Christians are offended by homosexuals
Lots of people are offended by white people
Lots of people are offended by females
and so on

All can do bad things. That doesn't mean they all do bad things, and you can't attack them simply for a belief, sex, race or whatever.

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 6:27 pm

A KCRA-TV reporter and his cameraman were caught in an altercation with protesters who shouted "no cameras" as they tried to grab their equipment and shove them away from the crowd.

https://twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status ... 76/video/1
"Insane video. The crowd sees any sign of "Nazis" and they run&attack. A lot of people bleeding/getting maced"

Asked about attacking a protester says "we" have a "right to stop them" and "defend ourselves from attack"
So a right to hit someone in process of legal assembly (disgusting tho the message may be) with a 2x2 and then "defend yourself when they decide to kick your ass" Am I clear? Missing anything?
Neo-Nazis didn't start the violence at state Capitol, police say -
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

hhttp://ktla.com/2016/06/27/neo-nazis-d ... ities-say/

meanwhile HuffPo (or is it Salon?) pieces have a guy allowed to talk about the right to be a pedophile....... anyone riot in front of their buildings yet? Break windows? Thought not

You know I think all should stop calling these punks Progressives. Nothing in Progress about them

And no arrests yet because unlike the thugs using the KKK Anaheim rally to be violent beasts with "justification" the hooded and masked people in Sacto wil take time to find someone to identify them. Hooded and masked committing violence to people you don't like. Old KKK - or the AF groups that habor the SAME EXACT SPIRIT? Arguing that one is more right? Risks EVERYONE. Because in the end? The Bankstas are not minorities. And once the law loopholes are in place? they'll make Hitler look like a Dr Seuss chracter

The ugly spirit behind the Holocaust& Kristallnacht, Dzungar, Hayots tseghaspanutyun (and few other ottoman favs), Seyfo, The Khamir Rouge after Cambodians, Circassian eradication,The Purge&Holodomor?
It is still alive.
AS always, It just makes sure it chooses the current "unprotected" group to commit upon while the oppsition is given free reign to be rabid animals.

Scary times that so many feel righteous when allowing and participating this type of behavior in the name of justice