Abuse ofaspies by psychopathic/narcissistic people?

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 3:50 am

I never knew this type of entity existed, until a few years ago, when I was systematically, psychologically manipulated and deceived, for a period of 10 months, by a workplace predator. He stole everything from me and my entire being. My mind, my heart, my soul, my free spirit, faith, hope, trust, and my judgment, and left me an empty shell of myself. It only took 10 months, but he was extremely skilled and I was extremely unaware of what was happening. Towards the end, my mind was so twisted about, that physical symptoms began to occur, before I could logically make out what was happening to me, and those physical symptoms were responsible for showing me that something was terribly wrong, because I had never experienced these symptoms, and I had always been extremely healthy, so, they were quite alarming to me, and, if my body had not begun to respond negatively to what was happening, I may have continued to be manipulated, far beyond repair. The confusion from the messages the entity was giving me was too hard on my mind and my brain was apparently lit up continuously with constant rapid firing of neurons and chemical secretions, which, in time took a tole on my endocrine system, which I have since, recovered, 100%, thankfully. There still remains a bit of residual damage to my thought process, but nothing unmanageable. It left me with social anxiety and generalized anxiety and post traumatic stress, but, I have recovered almost every aspect of myself. I still experience anxiety, but, no longer, on a regular basis.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 5:31 am

Britte wrote:
I never knew this type of entity existed, until a few years ago, when I was systematically, psychologically manipulated and deceived, for a period of 10 months, by a workplace predator. He stole everything from me and my entire being. My mind, my heart, my soul, my free spirit, faith, hope, trust, and my judgment, and left me an empty shell of myself. It only took 10 months, but he was extremely skilled and I was extremely unaware of what was happening. Towards the end, my mind was so twisted about, that physical symptoms began to occur, before I could logically make out what was happening to me, and those physical symptoms were responsible for showing me that something was terribly wrong, because I had never experienced these symptoms, and I had always been extremely healthy, so, they were quite alarming to me, and, if my body had not begun to respond negatively to what was happening, I may have continued to be manipulated, far beyond repair. The confusion from the messages the entity was giving me was too hard on my mind and my brain was apparently lit up continuously with constant rapid firing of neurons and chemical secretions, which, in time took a tole on my endocrine system, which I have since, recovered, 100%, thankfully. There still remains a bit of residual damage to my thought process, but nothing unmanageable. It left me with social anxiety and generalized anxiety and post traumatic stress, but, I have recovered almost every aspect of myself. I still experience anxiety, but, no longer, on a regular basis.

Sounds like a "normal" victim of such a person, and aspies are not the only one who end up that way.

Myself i've been on long sick leaves several times since 2015 and the clot i got was a direct result of stress (i've had 2 doctors confirm that), bad habits in my case came from trying to compensate feeling bad with bad quality food and little exercise. I also got into a depression which has almost burned me out, but fortunately i've had a good manager for the last 7 months that has allowed me to partly work from home, and at work i could come and go as i chose because he was worried that my heart would explode.

He also have told me that he has the same experience with the people i was exposed to (3 underqualified mangers and a consultant) and there are several people there who have escaped one of them who have OBVIOUS antisocial traits, i've even gone back and asked earlier (older) coworkers about the person and they told me that he was removed from staff management because he treated people like s**t. These people actually blamed my working environment problems on my fathers death(!) and they have taken no responsibility for the situation. their opinion is, and i quote: "We are managers and we can do whatever the hell we please".

Anyway, i've taken the issue to another government agency. Hopefully something good comes out of that but government agencies only move slightly faster than a glacier...

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 12:51 pm

^I'm sorry to see that you've had a life altering experience, at the hands of such people, as well, Ichinin. It has taken me, almost 5 years of working diligently, to recover myself and unravel what was done to my mind. Regarding your initial statement, I hope my experience was applicable to this topic, and, if it was not, I wish to apologize.

EqualGroundsWrongToRight
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jul 2016, 3:03 pm

Psychopaths are spawns of the DEVIL who will BURN IN HELL. They deserve s**t, and will get their karma.

Axis207
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jul 2016, 3:06 pm

EqualGroundsWrongToRight wrote:
Psychopaths are spawns of the DEVIL who will BURN IN HELL. They deserve s**t, and will get their karma.

Lol you don't mince words I love that. :D Oh and I agree 100%

Cookies need love like everything does

Tiankay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: 3rd Street on the right, just after the event horizon...

09 Jul 2016, 3:22 pm

Axis207 wrote:
...the few with bad childhoods turn out to be violent serial killers and drifters

Excuse me but what are drifters? Since the topic is about psychology im guessing your not refering to motorsports. Wich is the only thing i would associate drifters with. The term is to broad so google doesnt get me any good results...

Peace
TK

Axis207
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jul 2016, 3:25 pm

Tiankay wrote:
Axis207 wrote:
...the few with bad childhoods turn out to be violent serial killers and drifters

Excuse me but what are drifters? Since the topic is about psychology im guessing your not refering to motorsports. Wich is the only thing i would associate drifters with. The term is to broad so google doesnt get me any good results...

Peace
TK

Drifters are serial killers who frequently change cities and target random victims, being much more unorganized than stereotypical Ted Bundy-like killers. Tommy Lynn Sells would be an example

(Serial killers were my special interest for a while, so yeah)

Cookies need love like everything does

Tiankay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: 3rd Street on the right, just after the event horizon...

10 Jul 2016, 7:42 am

Ah ok i see. Thank you

Peace
TK

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 8:57 pm

Ichinin wrote:
People with ASPD or NPD are constantly manipulating their environment around them and you have to keep track of what they do, document everything they say in writing (preferably recording them with a MP3 player or similar) and be on your guard all the time. Either leave them or get rid of them if you have strong friends around you that can get them expelled from the working environment.

As for living with them, only advice i can give is just to leave and don't look back.

Are there some people out there who aren't persuaded by these kinds of people if they aren't the ones being targeted? It just seems like most narcissists can eventually charm their way out of anything.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 12:27 am

slw1990 wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
People with ASPD or NPD are constantly manipulating their environment around them and you have to keep track of what they do, document everything they say in writing (preferably recording them with a MP3 player or similar) and be on your guard all the time. Either leave them or get rid of them if you have strong friends around you that can get them expelled from the working environment.

As for living with them, only advice i can give is just to leave and don't look back.

Are there some people out there who aren't persuaded by these kinds of people if they aren't the ones being targeted? It just seems like most narcissists can eventually charm their way out of anything.

Yeah, people like me who have studied up on them and who controls facts with others, it is common nowadays for law enforcement to have some "psychopath" training to not succumb to their manipulative nature. Look at a youtube documentary on that Tommy Lynn Sells guy, he cries and manipulates his way, even through the interview a normal human being would fall prey to him easily. That's the manipulative narcissistic side of the antisocial spectrum showing clearly, he even duped a woman he liked (interviewed in the clip below), she liked him and gave him the necessary attention that is the only reason she is alive today.

Intelligent aspies who ignore the social rules makes good psycho spotters. Psychopats "play on the social strings" on people and we don't have them. Trust but verify.

In the clip below he says "i walked away denying it". Normal people who say that has to put some distance between them because of trauma. He says it but for him it literally means "i didn't do it because i dont care", but he knows he gets away with it because he adds a trembling voice to it and any normal human being will take that as the "distancing because of trauma" thing. Other people mean nothing to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALsRZSs4EnM&t=39m5s
(Not using youtube embedding since timepositions cannot be used)

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 1:17 am

Here is a seemingly good (haven't listened to all of it yet) radio talk show on the subject:

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2021, 4:54 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
It is a double problem because not only are we particilarly vulnarable to them, we often present to the NT world as narcessists or psychopaths.

sometimes they give a little helping hand, a framing even..

they are weird mean hipsters, like me but worse.