Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2016, 9:11 pm

I've been procrastinating and putting it off for months, but the day that I finally powerwashed the grill after 6 years of heavy use finally came. The deflected powerful stream of water covered me all over with rotting grease, including my face and hair. Gross! It was so gross! I was showering and scrubbing myself for like an hour afterward, but I will never feel clean again. I feel violated on so many levels.

Have any of you ever done anything this gross?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2016, 9:25 pm

It'll be okay. It's better to have cleaned the grill than to not have cleaned the grill.

In a couple of days, the "gross" feeling will be gone.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 1:56 am

Whilst walking through ferns in the woods, I slipped and fell in a huge pile of bear crap once :eew:

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm

Had a bird crap on my head before, that was gross.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 6:11 pm

I sifted through a toilet to get a heroin suppository I accidentally s**t out...oh wait that was Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting, but vivid 20 years later none-the-less.

Grossest thing that happened to me was actually abuse. When I was six I threw out a bowl of cereal and the sitter (who was 13) made me dig it out of the trash and eat it-- for nothing other than her own pleasure. That was my first experience with the human sickness for power.

Stephen__
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Jun 2016, 6:43 pm

I'm vegetarian so I find cleaning up animal fat particularly objectionable. That stuff just coats everything.

Parenting provides plenty of grossness. Like your child projectile pooping on you while you change their nappy or vomiting right in your face and all down your front. Good times :)