Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

lobstercowboy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jun 2016, 3:58 pm

Been lurking on and off for a couple years. The other forum I hang out on has some technical difficulties so I'm gonna bug you all for a while :mrgreen:

This site definitely hits home especially with the life experiences people go through including the trouble picking up on social cues and the desire to solve the puzzle of successful interactions.

As for myself I am 31, located in socal, into biking, electronics, gaming and weight lifting. Undiagnosed with autism, though about as positive as can be that I have aspergers since learning about it in my teens. I feel my autistic traits and social anxiety have been strong enough disorders that have led to missing out on important things such as good friendships and having a successful love life.

Looking forward to talking with the good people here!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 7:55 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

marcb0t
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm

lobstercowboy wrote:
Been lurking on and off for a couple years. The other forum I hang out on has some technical difficulties so I'm gonna bug you all for a while :mrgreen:

This site definitely hits home especially with the life experiences people go through including the trouble picking up on social cues and the desire to solve the puzzle of successful interactions.

As for myself I am 31, located in socal, into biking, electronics, gaming and weight lifting. Undiagnosed with autism, though about as positive as can be that I have aspergers since learning about it in my teens. I feel my autistic traits and social anxiety have been strong enough disorders that have led to missing out on important things such as good friendships and having a successful love life.

Looking forward to talking with the good people here!

Hola, lobstercowboy!

I'm pretty much same as you, except I'm not into biking or weight lifting. However, I do like exploring outdoors.

Hope you are able to find the good friendships you need in life. I find that friendships through Skype text chat can still be pretty sweet and interactive, especially if you share same interests and do constructive things such as music making for instance, or maybe even programming and electronics.

lobstercowboy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jun 2016, 9:42 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Thanks!

lobstercowboy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jun 2016, 9:44 pm

marcb0t wrote:
Hola, lobstercowboy!

I'm pretty much same as you, except I'm not into biking or weight lifting. However, I do like exploring outdoors.

Hope you are able to find the good friendships you need in life. I find that friendships through Skype text chat can still be pretty sweet and interactive, especially if you share same interests and do constructive things such as music making for instance, or maybe even programming and electronics.

Hey! Thanks for the kind words and suggesting skype. Never used it before even though I've gotten invites in the past. I'll have to check out the skype groups here.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 10:16 pm

Do you wrangle marine crustaceans?

lobstercowboy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jun 2016, 1:24 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Do you wrangle marine crustaceans?

On a lifelong quest for my white whale...Commander Crayfish :D