Being Friendly Or Possibly Interested In Me?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 10:05 pm

Need another set of eyes on this, because I can't quite tell.

A few months ago, I found a note written in one of my notebooks. It said "Hi *my name*! Just a little note reminding you that you're wonderful. *heart*". At first I was confused because I had no idea how someone could have gotten access to my notebook since it pretty much lived in my bag. Then I found out who wrote it and I began to notice that she seemed to be showing a bit more friendliness than I remembered before. So as the subject title says, do you think she might have a possible interest in me or am I seeing or looking for something that isn't there?

Another thing related to the same question with a different person. Is it considered interest or friendly if on two separate occasions I was referred to as "Sweetie" and on two other occasions I could have sworn she gave me a light peck kiss on the top of the head.

Bridgette77
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2016, 10:21 pm

I would say on both counts, that they are interested! Most definitely yes on the first. It would be good to have a bit more info about the females though. Based on the little given however, it sounds pretty promising. I hope that helps. :D

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 10:31 pm

What other kind of info would be needed?

Someone showing actual interest in me almost never happens, don't even remember the last time it did, so this is all pretty new for me. I admit that I do find myself thinking about the first one a lot. :heart:

Bridgette77
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2016, 10:56 pm

AspergersActor8693 wrote:
What other kind of info would be needed?

Where do you interact with this female, and how often do you see her? How does she act around you? NT's will smile at a male and want to be around them a lot when they are interested. They will do the "Smile then glance away" look. Does she smile at you a lot? Is she an NT or an Aspie? I'm wondering, because of the cues to look for... I was a bit on the shy side, so I would be shaky and nervous around my guy, or I would spill things, when he was around. LOL. It all depends on her personality. So, knowing a bit more about her, gives a more clear picture.

Someone showing actual interest in me almost never happens, don't even remember the last time it did, so this is all pretty new for me. I admit that I do find myself thinking about the first one a lot. :heart:

I am willing t :D o bet she is interested. I can say this much, NT's don't write notes like that, if we aren't interested in someone, that's for sure. That's my opinion. I can't wait to hear more on this.

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 7:14 am

Most interaction has been at school, but I have recently graduated so that is going to change.

I haven't seen her in person since graduation day. We have had Facebook/phone messaging interactions since then, and I am planning on inviting some people from school for a get together at some point soon, her included.

In passing by interactions while saying hi she'd smile most of the time.

NT, certain of that.

She does seem to lean more towards the outgoing type.

Hope this helps. Thank you for the help, especially the enthusiasm. It makes me feel that "Hey, I might actually have something here". :)

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jul 2016, 7:20 am

She's definitely interested in OP.

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 7:46 am

ShesGone wrote:
She's definitely interested in OP.

I assume you are referring to the first woman? (the one who wrote the note. <haha that rhymes :P )

Bridgette77
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jul 2016, 1:41 pm

Most interaction has been at school, but I have recently graduated so that is going to change.

I haven't seen her in person since graduation day. We have had Facebook/phone messaging interactions since then, and I am planning on inviting some people from school for a get together at some point soon, her included.

In passing by interactions while saying hi she'd smile most of the time.

NT, certain of that.

She does seem to lean more towards the outgoing type.

Hope this helps. Thank you for the help, especially the enthusiasm. It makes me feel that "Hey, I might actually have something here". :)

I think you definitely do! Speaking from an NT's point of view, that's not something you write to someone, unless you are in to that person. I know I wouldn't anyway. You are more than welcome. I'm glad to help. I'd love to know what happens with that get together, and if you guys end up making something of all of this...

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 10:04 pm

After my apprentice program finished up, I plan to have it the weekend after I get back, so we'll see what happens.

Also sent her a text this evening wishing a happy 4th of July while making a reference to a scene we did and she enjoyed it. :)

Bridgette77
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jul 2016, 2:40 am

After my apprentice program finished up, I plan to have it the weekend after I get back, so we'll see what happens.

Also sent her a text this evening wishing a happy 4th of July while making a reference to a scene we did and she enjoyed it. :)

Awesome! I hope the text conversation went favorable. :-) I wish you the best of luck!