Trump tweets Star of David in front of pile of cash

Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

chessboxer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jul 2016, 11:38 am

1. Every day of the week in our modern society there's some manufactured moral outrage in the media where you have some group pushing their interests by pretending to be victimised. This incident nicely demonstrates (to people who are able to think at least) which group it is that originated and mastered this technique. People who aren't able to think will sadly just continue being 'outraged' at whatever the media tells them to be outraged at.

2. If it really were a Star of David in the picture it would have been quite apt, since most of Hilary Clinton's biggest donors are Jewish. See http://www.forbes.com/sites/ivonaiacob/ ... ce6a5f2740

3. It wasn't a Star of David anyway.

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 11:49 am

.....or he could be lacking a filter like this "Reader and Righter" does at time. (Sometimes too often)

me

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 1:37 pm

chessboxer wrote:
1. Every day of the week in our modern society there's some manufactured moral outrage in the media where you have some group pushing their interests by pretending to be victimised. This incident nicely demonstrates (to people who are able to think at least) which group it is that originated and mastered this technique. People who aren't able to think will sadly just continue being 'outraged' at whatever the media tells them to be outraged at.

2. If it really were a Star of David in the picture it would have been quite apt, since most of Hilary Clinton's biggest donors are Jewish. See http://www.forbes.com/sites/ivonaiacob/ ... ce6a5f2740

Again, it was taken from a Goddamn Neo-Nazi website! Considering it's place of origin, what else could it possibly be?!?!

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 4:29 am

He needs to stop retweeting s**t, period. It's gotten him into trouble before so I think he just does it because he knows it works.

I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Most of Trump's supporters seem to be racist anyway so they aren't going to care one way or the other. He's such a con artist. It makes me a little angry that so many people can't seem to see beneath the surface, which isn't very deep by the way.

A more reasonable empathetic person would issue a heartfelt apology. You don't see much of this behavior from Trump though and no one seems to actually care

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 6:41 am

Step 10
Continued to take inventory and when you are wrong promptly am admit it.

Do you use that idea to stop doing thing in your own life?
How easy is it to do the things you expect from public officials.

For I have the desire to do what is good but can not carry it out. (Rom) applies at times for this "Reader and Righter".

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 8:00 am

beneficii wrote:
Trump has suggested the star may just be a sheriff's star. I call BS on that:

Exhibit A

This is a sheriff's star:

This is the picture Trump tweeted:

Note the lack of circles on the points of the star in the picture of Hillary. Sheriff's stars will always have circles on the points. The star in the second image more closely resembles the Star of David. Also, it is common for Antisemites to associate Jews with greed, so they are often caricaturized by Antisemites as having lots of money. In the second image, the star is clearly superimposed upon a pile of cash. Coincidence?

Exhibit B

This image had reportedly been originally posted on an Antisemitic white supremacist web forum:

Quote:
The Mic website reports the image first appeared on a message board known for anti-Semitism and white supremacy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36701439

My take

I say Trump's doing that trick like where you deliberately bump into someone and claim it's an accident. It may work once or twice, Mr. Trump, but if you keep doing it people are going to catch on and think "maybe it wasn't an accident, maybe it was deliberate."

It looks like Jewish groups and the Israeli news media are all over this:

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Was-T ... tar-459475

I'm sorry BS alert on high, I agree. But it is these redundant posts . Not only are you resurrecting this subject all over the forums. WHAT F'n sheriff wears a cereal box star like that?! That is specifically regional and archaic (Texas/NM) they also used to wear 5 point stars (Still do in midwest up North) and stars in a circle. Not around here in Rutherford County they don't. Sheeeze even walking dead uses a authentic style badge for the main "hero".
Here are three below mason -dixon sherriff's in real time
http://i.azcentral.com/i/sized/3/3/2/e2 ... 917233.jpg AZ (Bubbles)
http://www.gilacountyaz.gov/government/ ... _Badge.jpg (Az no bubble)
http://arizonasonoranewsservice.com/wor ... sbadge.jpg (AZ Circle)
http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/ ... k=IFIQv332 OR (non bubbles)
Chochis AZ, Clark AZ and San Bernadino are all 6 point stars. But graphis an patches ie San Bernadino:
http://www.mike-snook.com/photos/entire ... tyDSBP.jpg

Do not need the bubble protector
Bubbles on metal badges so they don't end up stabbin yer arse or the perp you wrestle. But not all have changed traditional badges for safety bage. Less crime riddled areas have sharp points still.
http://gulagbound.com/wp-content/upload ... heriff.jpg CA with bubble
http://www.lapazsheriff.org/Drum2.jpg CA with Circle SAME COUNTY
http://weavervilleonline.net/sheriff/Sheriff_Haney.JPG CA with full points
http://bw-9b04d152845ec0a378394003c96da ... _30779.jpg. Rolfton TN
https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/20 ... .jpg?w=640 Rolfton NC

So there goes ridiculous exhibit A under a landslide of actual real and differing badges

The source that it is retweeted from ... not high in moral fiber. TBH he should have just said "it was a retweet. Sorry.Get over it my daughter is converted Jew FFS." And not give it further answer of fuel by using that response to EVERY questioner.

But you want to tell ME that Trump is a Supremist, now or ever? First you need to find his speeches and companions from a long personal life, not "who supports" him in public arena. Though some of his shadiest friends.... were the Clinton's in his Dem supporting Days. Of course thank goodness we can totally believe people when they change. Right? Like Sen. Byrd the former Klansman? That when exposed by new data feed media is now supporter of NACAPP , etc.

And Clinton is endorsed by the CURRENT Grand Dragon. So that means she is ONE of them ....right? In your logic by association. Yes, she is.

Just attack him on his actual faults. And only promote Clinton by her actual merits. Oh right. She doesn't have any and he is a wild card. In that case I will take the Red door.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 10:16 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
chessboxer wrote:

Again, it was taken from a Goddamn Neo-Nazi website! Considering it's place of origin, what else could it possibly be?!?!

What it could be is an exercise in the right to publish or advertise. Six Pointed Stars are not an exclusive Jewish religious symbol like a ram's horn or a six branch menorah. In the 19 th century many sheriffs wore a six pointed star pinned to t heir garments. It had nothing to do with Jews. Six pointed stars have aesthetic appeal more so than seven or eight pointed stars.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 3:24 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
chessboxer wrote:

What it could be is an exercise in the right to publish or advertise. Six Pointed Stars are not an exclusive Jewish religious symbol like a ram's horn or a six branch menorah. In the 19 th century many sheriffs wore a six pointed star pinned to t heir garments. It had nothing to do with Jews. Six pointed stars have aesthetic appeal more so than seven or eight pointed stars.

One might make that argument - - were it not for the fact that the image had been lifted from an Antisemitic site, where the Star of David is often associated with money and corruption.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

11 Jul 2016, 5:36 pm

It doesn't matter where it came from, does the picture have link to that neonazi site? Is there anything at all that would make that apparent? It's not a Star of David no matter how much you want it to be. It doesn't matter at all since Trump is in no way an antisemitism and it's slanderous to even suggest I think considering where he's from and the fact that his daughter and son in law are Jewish!

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 5:54 pm

Jacoby wrote:
It doesn't matter where it came from, does the picture have link to that neonazi site? Is there anything at all that would make that apparent? It's not a Star of David no matter how much you want it to be. It doesn't matter at all since Trump is in no way an antisemitism and it's slanderous to even suggest I think considering where he's from and the fact that his daughter and son in law are Jewish!

He might not be an antisemite but that doesn't mean he doesn't want their votes.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 6:00 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

He might not be an antisemite but that doesn't mean he doesn't want their votes.

I'm not sure what your point is, I'm sure Hillary wants them too. Trump is unabashedly pro-Israel and pro-Jewish as are the overwhelming majority of Republicans. There is a much larger antisemitic and anti-Israel bloc in the Democratic party and far left in the US, anyone making anti-Israel or anti-Jewish remarks at a Trump event would be booed and tossed from the building. He's not an antisemite, there is no way you can spin it that he is.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 6:23 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I'm not sure what your point is, I'm sure Hillary wants them too. Trump is unabashedly pro-Israel and pro-Jewish as are the overwhelming majority of Republicans. There is a much larger antisemitic and anti-Israel bloc in the Democratic party and far left in the US, anyone making anti-Israel or anti-Jewish remarks at a Trump event would be booed and tossed from the building. He's not an antisemite, there is no way you can spin it that he is.

Republicans have been reaching out to the white racists for decades now. Trump is just following the playbook set by Nixon just a lot more explicitly.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 8:13 pm

Jacoby wrote:

Of course it's a Star of David, since Neo-Nazis always slander Jews and their symbol. Just because you don't want it to be, how could it be anything else?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 8:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Of course it's a Star of David, since Neo-Nazis always slander Jews and their symbol. Just because you don't want it to be, how could it be anything else?

Do you believe Trump or the overwhelming majority his supporters hate or even harbor any bad feelings towards Jews? Do you believe his policies in anyway are antisemitic?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 8:50 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Do you believe Trump or the overwhelming majority his supporters hate or even harbor any bad feelings towards Jews? Do you believe his policies in anyway are antisemitic?

No, I don't. But I also believe Trump is willing to crawl into the gutter with that sort of racist trash in order to secure their votes. He's not aiming at the open racists who belong to that site, but at the millions of secret racists who visit such sites.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 9:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

No, I don't. But I also believe Trump is willing to crawl into the gutter with that sort of racist trash in order to secure their votes. He's not aiming at the open racists who belong to that site, but at the millions of secret racists who visit such sites.

So if Trump and the overwhelming majority of his supporters are not antisemites and his policies are not antisemitic then what is the issue here?