Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 7:13 pm

^Hooray! :cheers: :cheers: :jester: :D That's excellent!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 9:33 pm

I can't believe I missed this topic!

I can also vividly remember my very first encounter with a shiny Pokemon: on that stupidly annoying blizzard route in Sinnoh, I came across a shiny Sneasel, but still being the complete noob I was at the game, had my Staraptor knock it out with Close Combat... -_-

Even with my prior knowledge to Pokemon now, I still don't think I would've been able to catch it, and maybe it's a good thing that I didn't because, Weavile's shiny form is, questionable.

Since it's kind of hard for me to keep track of them all, I'm just going to name off all of the shines I have in my current playthrough of X: a shiny Druddigon, (which I'm never going to use), a shiny Floatzel via horde encounter, and a shiny Dusknoir via Masuda Method.

Both Dusknoir and Floatzel are at level 100 currently, and I've already expressed interest in another thread on how I'd like to transfer my shiny Dusknoir into the newer games.

I also tried chaining for a shiny Eevee and Hawlucha weeks ago, but I gave up because it was so freaking frustrating...

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 11:47 pm

FluttercordAspie93 wrote:
I can't believe I missed this topic!

I can also vividly remember my very first encounter with a shiny Pokemon: on that stupidly annoying blizzard route in Sinnoh, I came across a shiny Sneasel, but still being the complete noob I was at the game, had my Staraptor knock it out with Close Combat... -_-

Actually, Lola the Feebas/Milotic was my very first Shiny. She only has one IV, though, so she won't be that useful competitively, but she's still really pretty! :heart:

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 12:04 am

@Midnightstar16: That's still pretty awesome! You know, if it has a decent enough nature, you could still transfer it over to Sun and Moon and possibly Hyper Train it, that's what I plan on doing with my shiny Dusknoir. I actually caught a regular Feebas with three perfect IVs, (in attack, defense, and special attack), traded it over to my X game, and now it's a level 100 Milotic. I name all of my male Milotic Tempest. :P

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 1:07 am

She has a serious nature. Does that do anything...? :|

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 1:21 am

@Midnightstar16: That's hilarious, because that's the exact same nature that mine has! XD But, it's neutral natured, which means none of it stats are above or below average. Heck, it's better than having a nature that's negative towards one of its good stats, so I'd say it would do pretty decent competitively. ;)

I guess it also just depends on the Pokemon, (like some bulky, mixed attackers), but I think it works decently on a Milotic, especially if its moveset works well with it.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 1:51 am

thanks! :mrgreen:

hawkeye10
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Sep 2016, 3:57 pm

I've encountered a few, all of them were on gen 6.

My favourite one, shiny greninja. I bred a shiny froakie using the mesuda method, he didn't end up perfect but I'm glad he had the protean ability.

Shiny weedle, encountered this one in the beginning of pokemon x. Was really surprised when I saw it, ended up trading him to complete my living dex though.

Shiny zorua, don't remember where I got him from but I really like him.

Classic shiny gyarados, I fished this one though. :D

3 Shiny relicanth, I wanted a shiny clawitzer but kept getting him.

Shiny clawitzer, did manage to get him in the end. :D

Shiny metagross, the one from the event. Really awesome one though.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2016, 11:14 pm

@hawkeye10: Nice! Shiny Greninga is very cool! :)

My younger sister actually has a shiny Charizard.

hawkeye10
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Sep 2016, 8:14 am

FluttercordAspie93 wrote:
@hawkeye10: Nice! Shiny Greninga is very cool! :)

My younger sister actually has a shiny Charizard.

Thanks, shiny Charizard is a really cool one too!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 9:19 am

Shiny Whismur is cute.
Shiny Misdreavus is so pretty!
Shiny Vivillion looks...pretty much no different. [But mine is one Lv.91!]
Shiny Ralts...is EPIC!
Shiny Yvaltel and Xerneas are...interesting.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII