Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2016, 4:37 pm

Let's start a singles LGBT Dating Thread. I will start.

22 year old young gay man with Autism Spectrum (High Functioning) looking for someone who has a dark sense of humor, an open minded sense of the world and acceptance of people, looks for the big picture. Preferably enjoys horror movies, metal music, roller coasters, and not being afraid of a lot of stuff. I look for dominance as well. Sexually they should be versatile and open to many things.

I'm currently working a 9-3:45 job during the week and I am in a metal band making process (Vocalist)

In general, I'm open minded to talk to anyone and see where it goes.

AnaHitori
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 9:17 pm

Hm, okay~. ^.^

My name is Ana. I am a sixteen year old gay girl living in Illinois. I have undiagnosed ASD.

I'm not very picky about girls. If she's cute and nice (which most girls are) then it could probably work out. ^^ Oh, but I don't want someone who does drugs. >.< And I guess I'd prefer someone with more confidence than me...

As for me, I'm very shy and quiet. Currently in high school. I don't have a job but I don't think I need one at the moment~.

Last bumped by thatsrobrageous on 24 Sep 2016, 9:17 pm.