A taste of future political discourse: No Apologies

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 4:22 pm

Going to see a lot of this soon, especially in continental Europe. The proverbial pendulum is going to swing back so hard poor Lefties will be sent into orbit.

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 4:47 pm

Though the video is full of historically inaccurate claims and ignorance of the actual conditions of places like Africa.
Just to answer a few of them. Africans did not destroy civilization after the end of colonization. Africa is one of the fastest economically developing parts of the world, and the majority of its countries have democratically elected governments. The abolitionist movement was not all started by whites. Blacks have been part of the abolitionist movement since its earliest days. Yes slavery has been practiced around the world, but it was all practiced the same way. And the slavery practiced in European colonies in the Americas was often among the most extreme, restrictive, and brutal.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 4:49 pm

Neo-Nazi propaganda...

... At 2:26...

"I'm not sorry for the alleged Holocaust..."

... With this illustration accompanying it...

And followed by a statement that Jews are the culprits behind the death of 30 million people in the Soviet Union at 2:29 - 2:39...

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 5:12 pm

Quote:
Neo-Nazi propaganda...

Bingo. 2 points for GGPViper, and it's coming to a town near you. As I've said in the past, it's elect nationalists now or get ultra-nationalists up to the elbow later.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 5:24 pm

Mikah wrote:
Quote:
Neo-Nazi propaganda...

Bingo. 2 points for GGPViper, and it's coming to a town near you. As I've said in the past, it's elect nationalists now or get ultra-nationalists up to the elbow later.

Funny... The way I see it, you ultra-nationalists are already up to the elbow...

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 5:27 pm

Mikah wrote:
The proverbial pendulum is going to swing back so hard poor Lefties will be sent into orbit.

If that happen, only for a few decades at most. As global warming will show more obvious ill consequences, only fringe fanatics would be able to deny the problem; then the old guard of the right would have to face angry mobs.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 5:49 pm

Quote:
Funny... The way I see it, you ultra-nationalists are already up to the elbow...

Hohoho you lack vision, there's barely a finger in.

Quote:
If that happen, only for a few decades at most. As global warming will show more obvious ill consequences, only fringe fanatics would be able to deny the problem; then the old guard of the right would have to face angry mobs.

Now global warming dogma is something I am more sceptical of, but even if it is all true, the equatorial countries are going to be affected worse and first. If "global warming refugees" come flooding into more temperate Europe, people will turn to the Right even more so than now to protect what they have left.

chessboxer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jul 2016, 7:01 am

GGPViper wrote:
Neo-Nazi propaganda...

And followed by a statement that Jews are the culprits behind the death of 30 million people in the Soviet Union at 2:29 - 2:39...

Interesting that out of the whole video it's the Jewish thing that you hone in on, and not for the first time. Why are you so particularly sensitive about Jewish issues? Are you Jewish yourself, or is it just because they're God's Chosen People or something?

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 1:08 pm

chessboxer wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
Neo-Nazi propaganda...

Interesting that out of the whole video it's the Jewish thing that you hone in on, and not for the first time. Why are you so particularly sensitive about Jewish issues? Are you Jewish yourself, or is it just because they're God's Chosen People or something?

Hi there chessboxer.

You disappeared from our last discussion so fast you forgot to answer my last post, sore nerves still?

Just curious why you would jump on someone's statement and try to call-it-out on religious grounds. Perhaps you know something you're trying to get around to??? Well why don't you stop keeping us in suspense and JUST SAY IT?

I'm sure you feel GGPViper has a right to an opinion also. But to me it sounds like you're "baiting." If I'm wrong I apologize, but that's the way you sound. Do you have something against Jews because they are called God's chosen people? Is there something wrong with that? Why do you bring this up?

chessboxer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

ZenDen wrote:

Hi there chessboxer.

You disappeared from our last discussion so fast you forgot to answer my last post, sore nerves still?

I've no idea what you're talking about. Are you talking about the thread about Hiroshima? I answered plenty of your points on that thread. The last post of yours I saw on that thread contained nothing you particularly expected to be answered as far as I could tell. But I might have missed something - believe it or not I don't spend my life hanging on your every word.

ZenDen wrote:
Just curious why you would jump on someone's statement and try to call-it-out on religious grounds.

You mean racial grounds.

ZenDen wrote:
Perhaps you know something you're trying to get around to??? Well why don't you stop keeping us in suspense and JUST SAY IT?

Again, I don't know what you're talking about. I've said what I wanted to say, which was to ask GGPViper why he's so sensitive about Jewish issues, and to ask if he is Jewish himself.

ZenDen wrote:
I'm sure you feel GGPViper has a right to an opinion also. But to me it sounds like you're "baiting." If I'm wrong I apologize, but that's the way you sound. Do you have something against Jews because they are called God's chosen people? Is there something wrong with that? Why do you bring this up?

I get tired of arguments along the lines of "this person said something about Jews therefore I can ignore everything else he said" as if the Jews should be the holiest of holy cows for everyone else on the planet. I don't think GGPViper is Jewish, which makes his attitude more puzzling - hence my question.