Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

IncredibleFrog
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jul 2016, 6:08 pm

We have met once in person and have talked many times about seeing each again, but at the moment our schedules don't allow it. It doesn't bother me if he takes a few hours to get back to me, or even a day. What has bothered is before when we were in the middle of a conversation and then he didn't respond until a week later. Once we had talked about hanging out on the weekend and he said he thought he might be busy but he'd let me know, and I never heard from him. I thought he had just gotten tired of me and was blowing me off, then several days later he texted me after the fact to say he had been busy. I just feel like it's difficult to read the situation.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 3:41 am

I guess he is two timing and when the other girl quits chatting with him he jumps back to you.

I have a married guy chatting with me he goes incommunicado during weekends when is wife is around and is in full throttle during weekdays

Be careful of such manipulators

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2016, 4:25 am

He doesn't see you the same way you see him.

He is not interested, sorry.

IncredibleFrog
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jul 2016, 6:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
He doesn't see you the same way you see him.

He is not interested, sorry.

Maybe you are right, but can I just ask why you say that? After he said he was busy I figured he was blowing me off and I stopped talking to him, but he keeps talking to me and suggested we hang out soon. I've tried to stop talking to him, but he always texts me after I haven't talked to him for awhile.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2016, 6:33 pm

It goes without saying.