Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

JanusOne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jul 2016, 1:18 pm

greetings all,

here recently i have noticed that i am waking up more and more. realizing how others have used me, have really been crappy to me and taken advantage of my what seems to be a naive nature. seeing this and accepting this without getting angry or wanting to get even has been a chore. it is weird, i accept everyone... so why are the so called normal people so slow to accept me?

another aspect that i notice, everyone is so willing to give unwanted advise and their opinions of what i should do in order to be happy or to fit in... this for me becomes an annoyance. the other day, i was in a situation where there were two people at one time ganging up on me telling me that i am not trying, not doing what they say... i went into a complete anxiety attack and shut down...fight or flight mode if you will. so i left... not sure how i drove home, even though only 4 miles... has taken two days to really get back to calm mode. the bad thing is it is my grandma and aunt that did this....

not sure if i really have a question about the topic, just felt like sharing and trying to let the energy go so that it would not turn into the worse case scenario.... thanks for listening!

with peace,

JanusOne :D

Adamantus
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jul 2016, 6:20 pm

It sounds like normal family arguments. I try to remind myself that an intense feeling does not mean an intense situation. People on the spectrum have strong emotions that are hard to cope with. Meditation is the best thing.

JanusOne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jul 2016, 7:37 pm

greetings,

thank you, i do meditate...one of the things that keeps me sane at times! i think you may be right, normal family stuff with an over reaction..and strong emotions... thank you for the reminder!

with peace,

JanusOne :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2016, 7:39 pm

Yes, people do take advantage of others---especially if the one being taken advantage of is naïve.

However, there are many cases where people help each other out, too.

It's a balance, this Life. Take the good with the bad.