Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

LarHadCol
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Jul 2016, 8:12 am

I having separated from these group of girls who I was school friends with for three years, I have gotten bored of the idea of friendship, mainly because of how two faced people are and all they do is talk about people. I like talking about ideas.

Now I follow the statergy of just hanging about in the school library , casually talking to everyone,not all the time because I'll be tired but few times.
Nothing personal.

I'm known as the mysterious one which I will take as a compliment .

AnaHitori
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2016, 12:13 pm

Yeah, I can kinda relate to your first paragraph. I hang out with my friends out of obligation, but have a hard time paying attention and caring about what they are saying.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2016, 12:06 pm

Yes during my last year in high school as a super senior or transition year I spent a lot of time in the library too and made friends with the librarians and teachers.

amdedinboro
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jul 2016, 7:29 pm

LarHadCol wrote:
I having separated from these group of girls who I was school friends with for three years, I have gotten bored of the idea of friendship, mainly because of how two faced people are and all they do is talk about people. I like talking about ideas.

There's a quote by Eleanor Roosevelt:
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

So at least you've got that going for you :D It does make socializing with small minds tricky, though.