Page 6 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2016, 12:03 pm

L_Holmes wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:
But you clearly only want to consider evidence that supports your claim. At least I have looked at and addressed the methods used by those in the links you've provided. You, however, deny something outright just because it's on a "random YouTube video" without considering the real data that is provided in the video.

You are consciously choosing to be ignorant of facts that might disprove your claim or provide evidence against it. To me that just shows that you lack confidence in your views.

You know if you tried this crap in an academic setting you would fail so fast your head would spin.

Neither would this claim right here. Making vague, unspecified accusations would not bring anyone to your side. You have to prove your claims. But you don't want to, you want everyone to accept your opinion as fact.

I'm done talking to you. I don't care about your opinions, and that's all you're giving me, so I have no reason to respond anymore unless you provide a coherent argument.

Proof doesn't matter to you. You've made that very clear. I like how you call research papers and news "opinions" by the way. :roll: And the people replying to you are already on my side. :lol: