Veteran

05 May 2007, 1:31 am

Anubis wrote:
Hmm, she should be put away for longer... YUM PIZZA

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 7:59 am

I cannae believe this lass, she's appealing the wee sentence. What a sassenech b***h...

(Sorry for the crap Scots accent, especially to the Scots on WP. My cousin's married to a Scottish man, and I felt like trying a strong accent...)

On sabbatical...

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 11:31 am

Real people get thrown in jail and real people have a crapload of trouble when their license is suspended. Real people lose their jobs when they can't drive to work and real people end up riding bikes for the rest of their lives.
She could have easily avoided violating her probation by paying someone to drive for her, not to mention taxis, shuttles and whatnot. She doesn't even work, she doesn't have to drive. She was pushing buttons and testing the limits.
We can do without the "lesbian rape" jokes, don't indict innocent bystanders in attacking this woman.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2007, 10:50 pm

From her arrest to conviction it is the masonic 111 days, perhaps she is being punished for not taking part in an orgy or some degrading act to be filmed and accidentally released for world consumption.

Bridge
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 May 2007, 8:20 am

awww only 45 days in jail, i think they should give her more, ban her from shopping for a year too she would never survive.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

10 May 2007, 8:41 am

As of just yesturday she was still blaming everyone but herself. She finally released a press statement taking some personal responsibility in this. Though I'm cynical and feel it was her lawyers and public relations experts idea not hers to do that.

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 10:10 am

i have no idea about her being arrested or anything.
what i do know is that she is actually quite ugly to look at, and from what i seen on those sex tapes she is not much good. I would still give her one though :)

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 10:30 am

TheMachine1 wrote:
As of just yesturday she was still blaming everyone but herself. She finally released a press statement taking some personal responsibility in this. Though I'm cynical and feel it was her lawyers and public relations experts idea not hers to do that.

Typical behavior for an alcoholic.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2007, 11:23 am

Kosmonaut wrote:
i have no idea about her being arrested or anything.
what i do know is that she is actually quite ugly to look at, and from what i seen on those sex tapes she is not much good. I would still give her one though :)

Well said my man

steelback
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 May 2007, 7:33 pm

Banish her permanently to a world without cameras, paperazzi (?), gossip columnists, etc. It might not do her any good, but it would make me feel a whole lot better.

BTW, I agree. She's not very attractive.