Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

[email protected]
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jul 2016, 9:44 pm

Living with my mom is not enough. I want friends. Maybe even a girlfriend. Email me at [email protected] and talk about anything. I will give a lengthy response, in most cases.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2016, 11:12 pm

This thread is a great example on how not to make friends,

Giving out your email which may not be that bad of idea if you regularly use another one looks suspicious to most people. Women aren't going to be interested in a shut in and the odds of finding one in your area that'll email you is slim to none. Long distance relationships rarely work though they can and finally meeting people online is dangerous. I am amazed that some from here and other places are willing to drive up in the projects to meet me, I even tell them that is a bad idea and they have done it anyway. Additionally, no one will care if your alone if you don't tell people your interests so thats another red flag that screams don't email me.

I understand isolation sucks and I don't mean to be rude, just telling you why you probably won't get a reply. I know these things, I am horrible at communication and used to be worse. You learn a thing or two after 100 or so rejections. Also friends are over rated, just talk to your mom man, she'll lead you in the right direction. She might not be prefect but a mother will never harm her children on purpose if she has love in her heart.

I would have avoided a lot of pain if I listened to my mom more.

[email protected]
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jul 2016, 6:44 pm

I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm terrible at websites.
I can't figure out how to delete this account

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 6:52 pm

I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm terrible at websites.
I can't figure out how to delete this account

PM one of the following people and tell them the situation and tell them you want to close your account and reopen a new one. They will help you,

XFilesGeek
Skilpadde
B19
envirozentinel
Kiprobalhato

They are all pretty reasonable to talk to in my opinion and they will help you.

[email protected]
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jul 2016, 6:59 pm

And it won't let me delete posts anymore.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm

And it won't let me delete posts anymore.

Posts can only be edited and deleted after a certain amount of time after you post. Like I said a moderator will need to help you, would you like me to report this thread to them? They might see you need help, reporting doesn't mean you'll get in trouble, it just means that they will see you have a problem and maybe move this thread as well. You can inquire about your username having personal information, I don't know how the site is setup but they might be able to change it. However, normally once a post has been made and a user created, there is little you can do to delete or change them. Normally moderators just ban your account and have you open a new one. Still talk to them, they are reasonable people and I sure you can come to an agreement with them.

EDIT - I see your post in the other forums, just wait a bit and they'll help you.