Excuse me.. does this haircut make me look gay?

Page 2 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2016, 1:11 pm

It makes you look fabulous. :afro:

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2016, 1:19 pm

it's ugly and funny

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 4:31 pm

back in my day we used to say "let your freak flag fly." you are courageous IMHO.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 5:53 pm

randomeu wrote:
yes, it looks like something you'd have going to a pride parade, people are gonna think that. but why the hell not? it looks cool! plus i hear straight guys wearing gay style is in right now.....i hear....... XD

lol I'm going to Pride parties all weekend, gonna try to make the parade too.. and I am gay.

Went to a trans pride art showcase thursday, a pride is for everyone party last night, tonight is the fireworks (international competition) by disney and then a gay masquerade party, tomorrow is the parade and then at night is THE biggest gay party. They normally have 3 security guards, but for this one they have 7, which means it's going to be HUGE.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 7:04 pm

Look at the pictures of the 18,000sf party warehouse for Sunday night:

http://www.thehomoculture.com/2016/07/2 ... se-reveal/

This party is going to be EPIC! There's more than twice as many security staff, so with this big space I'm thinking they got approved to have several hundred people there and it wouldn't shock me if the total numbers push closer to 1000.

Like.. if you're a partying gay male in this city and you're at any other party tmw night you're gonna be missing out on something awesome. Sure, there are parties ALL OVER town.. but THIS ONE is THE one to be at! I am going to have SOOOOOO much fun you have noooooooo idea!! ! :D

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 7:17 pm

awkward facepalm wrote:
it's ugly and funny

Heh, personal taste I suppose. I've been getting a LOT of attention.. 99% of it positive. Tons of compliments, nods, high fives, people taking pictures of me, people taking pictures with me, a lot of older gay guys loving how WAY OUT I am with this. Every generation is bolder, more "out," and more accepted - even though I' only 33 the guys who are 18-young 20's have it so much better just as I had it better than older men. It's really pretty awesome to see so many young people so FREE to be themselves vs. feeling obligated to conceal their sexual orientation. It's especially awesome to see the really cute ones ;) I'm not gonna lie. :P

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 7:38 pm

A hair cut does not make you gay,

Sex with someone of the same gender makes you gay.

I am surprised at the number of people that don't understand that concept.

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 2:44 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
randomeu wrote:
yes, it looks like something you'd have going to a pride parade, people are gonna think that. but why the hell not? it looks cool! plus i hear straight guys wearing gay style is in right now.....i hear....... XD

lol I'm going to Pride parties all weekend, gonna try to make the parade too.. and I am gay.

Went to a trans pride art showcase thursday, a pride is for everyone party last night, tonight is the fireworks (international competition) by disney and then a gay masquerade party, tomorrow is the parade and then at night is THE biggest gay party. They normally have 3 security guards, but for this one they have 7, which means it's going to be HUGE.

neat then you nailed the look! haha (im gay too)

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 7:08 pm

Isnt that the way you always wear your hair?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 8:11 pm

Or maybe a fan of the band Rainbow.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm

dcj123 wrote:

I'd say physical attraction does, actually. Steven Tyler nailed a guy once out of curiosity and he found it really wasn't his thing. I wouldn't say it makes him gay, somewhat bicurious, possibly, but not really gay. I agree with your sentiment though.

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Aug 2016, 6:52 am

Yeah, in this gay's eyes you're committing to taking care of your hair, which gives me an impression that you're happy with that colors. :D

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 4:45 pm

dcj123 wrote:

by that definition, im not gay at all, as ive never done it with someone of the same sex (or opposite sex). even though id consider myself to be so.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 6:19 am

I wouldn't say it makes you look "gay", but it could suggest that you are trying to make some sort of statement to the world. Whilst I personally like what you have done with your hair, my neurotypical employment coach usually abhors those who consciously make efforts to be different, eccentric and outrageous.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 12:17 am

Well.. I survived! :D

Pride week/end was absolutely fagtastic. :P

It marked the end of a MONTH of partying, as well as the first anniversary of gay partying for me.

Pride stuff I went to:

Thurs: Trans Pride art showcase. (This deserved a bigger audience!)

Fri: Pride is for everyone party at VAL (Vancouver Arts & Leisure, an art gallery/party spot)

Sat: The Downlow in the basement of Celebrities (then crashed in a cute professional dancer boy's hotel room so I was in town for the parade in the morning, which he danced in w/ Celebrities' (gay-ish club that used to be very gay) float as he danced there and The Junction (very gay club) as a go-go boy)

Sun: Parade - first time I saw the whole thing. Then I made my way to Celebrities and danced with some beautiful people for a couple hours. Then off to a new friend from the weekend's place for a shower and to both get ready for the party we were both going to. I left my car in his parkade and took the train/bus. We went to Backdoor (by VAL) at a one-off party location.. it was amazing! Huge party warehouse, mezzanine level surrounding the dance floor, white walls, bar, dj, booming sound system, really good laser lights, some art, a huge courtyard outside with a 15+ foot tall tricycle (that was built for some festival or burning man or something) that we had about 10 people at a time on, and hundreds and hundreds of people.. had to have been more than 600 at least. It was absolutely awesome! As art director Paul Wong (~60years old) said.. he's been to massive gay parties in Hollywood and this party rivalled them - "this is as good as it gets!" and omg we had an absolute BLAST! So many wild and free happy people sharing drinks, drugs, conversations etc - just magical. Then we walked a while, checked out the after party (eeeew, the tiny place was all steamed up with sweat and stale weed smoke.), then cabbed it to some guy's place in another city and hung out there.

Mon: I lucked out and was able to go retrieve my car from the next city over before my friend went on a pride recovery dinner cruise. I ripped back into town and went to the beach to hang out with dancer boy and his girlfriend for the evening, then out for dinner, and then he came home with me so I could give him a ride to the ferry in the morning on my way to work so he could go visit his mom while he's here. (he's from here-ish, but lives and works in London.)

One new friend commented Sunday afternoon that "whoa, you know e v e r y o n e!" after he saw me making out with some cute blonde boy on the dance floor.. Him? Nah, just met him outside like an hour ago and saw him in here lol. Turns out I'd chatted with him online recently, too. But anyways, yeah, I hadn't thought about it until that moment.. but it's been exactly 1 year of gay partying for me and I really have met a LOT of people. I knew people at the beaches, the parade, various clubs, after parties, in the street, hanging out at the new plaza, everywhere. A friend from the beach recently pointed out that I know TONS of people at the beach now in one short year, too, and that it's very very easy for me to make new friends - and he's right. It's just fluid & natural for me.. maybe someday I'll meet the right One. heh

Of course I kissed a few boys over the weekend and had some fun, as one typically does during these things.. but of course, just my luck, the one I quite liked the most is in a long distance relationship w/ someone in Calgary where he recently moved from. Meh, such is life. I had so much fun it's going to be a challenge to outdo this weekend next year.. but I'm up for it and I'm sure I'll figure out some epic way to improve upon Pride weekend.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 12:22 am

goldfish21 wrote:

good grief! i would avoid coming any where near you if i was in that vicinity. what are you trying to convey with all that image stuff? i would not be scared of you because i would think you are a harmless nut, but i would still steer clear in case i was roped into some psychedelic conversation that was gobbledygook to me.