Parent Q and A for School Assignment

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

knk4891
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2016, 3:59 pm

Hello! I am hoping someone can help me with an assignment I am doing for my graduate course.

My name is Kendall and I am a 3rd year special education teacher at a middle school. I graduated with an elementary education degree, and am working toward my mild intervention degree (I'm currently on a temporary special ed license). After over a year of tough classes, I'm on my last course!

For one of my assignments, I have to interview a parent of a child with special needs then write a paper about it. Parents I know personally are either on vacation or I'm unable to get a hold of (and I don't really want to use one of my students' parents), so I decided to try my luck online. This is the official description of the assignment: Family interviews reveal important information that is vital to wraparound services for children with exceptional needs. Interviews offer teachers an opportunity to connect with families and understand their culture and perspectives on learning and behavior. In this workshop you will conduct a family interview to gain an important wraparound perspective on the child's learning and on the family's views on education, teaching, and learning.

I was wondering if I could message someone some questions about their family and how they manage their child's special needs. It shouldn't take too long. The only other person who is going to see this is myself and my professor.

Please respond to this thread if you are open to doing a quick interview with me via messages. I only need one person, so I'll probably just pick the first person to respond. Thanks so much! :)

knk4891
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2016, 12:48 pm

Please, guys? Getting kind of desperate here!