Trump: Have you even READ the US Constitution?

Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Aug 2016, 1:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
You are very foolish if you think they just 'went along with it'

Hillary had the intelligence briefings, she knew what she was voting for the same as any Republican. She enthusiastically supported the war because the war was popular for a time, she has no principles altho one consistent thing has always been her hawkishness. That was one of the defining aspects of the Clinton White House.

Yes, she had had intelligence briefings, and knew the Bush story was bullsh*t, but went along with the vote because she was afraid of being voted out of office, and losing any chance of winning the White House.

and even if you're right, that hardly exonerates the Dubya administration for lying.

Of course not, I hold them both responsible. Trump expelling the Bush's from the Republican party is an accomplishment in of itself, his public repudiation of Neoconservatives is what convinced me he was legit.

How about we just leave it at this the shared belief that Bill Kristol is an idiot and a loser.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 1:26 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
You are very foolish if you think they just 'went along with it'

Hillary had the intelligence briefings, she knew what she was voting for the same as any Republican. She enthusiastically supported the war because the war was popular for a time, she has no principles altho one consistent thing has always been her hawkishness. That was one of the defining aspects of the Clinton White House.

Yes, she had had intelligence briefings, and knew the Bush story was bullsh*t, but went along with the vote because she was afraid of being voted out of office, and losing any chance of winning the White House.

and even if you're right, that hardly exonerates the Dubya administration for lying.

Of course not, I hold them both responsible. Trump expelling the Bush's from the Republican party is an accomplishment in of itself, his public repudiation of Neoconservatives is what convinced me he was legit.

How about we just leave it at this the shared belief that Bill Kristol is an idiot and a loser.

As Kristol, among other things, had sank hope for health care reform years ago with his repeated question, "What health care crisis?," I think I can agree with you on that point. :lol:

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 9:13 am

You really think the media finally nailed him? I think you might make yourself go bald once again when you realize you are wrong.

This Kahn person has no credibility, why is he supporting the person that sent his child to be killed in war and why is he supporting the candidate that supports the importation of his killers and the ideology they hold into America?

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 9:43 am

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 4:21 pm

Anyone ever watch the TV series
Intervention?

I can hear the TV comics

"Welcome to T. A. - Trump Anonymous, my name is Donald ....

or ____ fill in your own political comment here and here & here

here too

"If we can't laugh at ourselves, others will beat us to it."

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 10:15 am

Jacoby, how could you possibly say anyone is sending their child to die and at the same time be perfectly happy to use the military however?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 10:37 am

Mootoo wrote:
Jacoby, how could you possibly say anyone is sending their child to die and at the same time be perfectly happy to use the military however?

I usually get accused of being an isolationist but I am not a pacifist, I think ISIS and their ideology must be crushed as I believe a state of war already exists between us. Saddam Hussein posed zero risk to the US, Muamar Gaddafi posed no risk to the US, the US had no business interfering in those countries and ISIS is the unavoidable blowback. I oppose NATO, I'd much rather find our common interests with our so called enemies such as Russia than to practice brinkmanship over our world empire. I would not say I am happy to use the military at all, I would actually like to see these conflicts be ended rather stringing it out decades like the MIC wants.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 12:19 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Mootoo wrote:

I usually get accused of being an isolationist but I am not a pacifist, I think ISIS and their ideology must be crushed as I believe a state of war already exists between us. Saddam Hussein posed zero risk to the US, Muamar Gaddafi posed no risk to the US, the US had no business interfering in those countries and ISIS is the unavoidable blowback. I oppose NATO, I'd much rather find our common interests with our so called enemies such as Russia than to practice brinkmanship over our world empire. I would not say I am happy to use the military at all, I would actually like to see these conflicts be ended rather stringing it out decades like the MIC wants.

But who do we share common political and cultural values with, our NATO allies, or the Russians? That goes a long way.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 12:33 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Mootoo wrote:

But who do we share common political and cultural values with, our NATO allies, or the Russians? That goes a long way.

Our NATO allies aren't very good allies, deadbeats and protectorates in our global empire. Europeans mostly do not support our policy towards Russia, you have a few border regions which are rabidly anti-Russian(the US has encouraged ethnic nationalism abroad wherever it suits their interests) but do Germany/France/UK care? Punishing Russia actually hurts Europe, they're not worried about some fantasy Red Dawn and would much rather have better trade relations but that doesn't suit US interests.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 8:09 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Mootoo wrote:

Our NATO allies aren't very good allies, deadbeats and protectorates in our global empire. Europeans mostly do not support our policy towards Russia, you have a few border regions which are rabidly anti-Russian(the US has encouraged ethnic nationalism abroad wherever it suits their interests) but do Germany/France/UK care? Punishing Russia actually hurts Europe, they're not worried about some fantasy Red Dawn and would much rather have better trade relations but that doesn't suit US interests.

Our NATO allies share our same liberal democratic values, and hold to free government under the rule of law. Can Russia make the same claim?