I love this person very much but is it ok to contact them?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 3:47 pm

Brandon30 wrote:
Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate even if it's answers upsetting answers , I wrote to her but I'm not sure if usps lost the letter, because they're giving me conflicting information. If usps lost that letter, which they very well could have given their track record she would just know I was sorry for hurting her. She would never know I love her and want to be with her.

I can't imagine everyone replying to an apology letter for hurting an ex I feel that's abnormal.
I feel like if this was stalking logically every incident of a someone contacting a former
ex would be.

I think it failed before cause of a few things which in hind sight were easily solvable solutions. I don't know, I feel like if that makes me untrust worthy I feel everyone is then. People make mistakes and I feel that was a fairly small mistake. I was able to provide her with what she needed FAR longer then any of her exes, I'm aware of and I did it under far more stress.

She has taken back far worse people multiple times and I'm really far from being a bad guy.

I just want her to know I how feel about her because I never told her and I want her to have the necessary info to make a rational decision, if she still doesn't want to talk me and feels like she would be happier without me after ok I can accept that, but I just want her to have that information.

I can't control what other people do but I feel like it's my responsibility to make sure I do everything I can within reason to fix it and to let her know how I feel.

I'm doing for in all honesty for selfless and selfish reasons. I feel like I could sincerely help her and that I'm could be far more patient with her then most people and I obviously want to do this for her because I care about her and I want her to be happy but I'm also doing because I really miss her.

I feel like me not making sure she got the letter is sort of half assing the effort of letting her know how I feel.

She probably doesn't want to be with someone who will up and 'break it off' whenever they're having emotional issues or under stress. I mean how long where you with her?where you guys living together? It probably would have been best to discuss with her how you were feeling and that you thought you weren't able to give her what she wanted in a relationship before breaking up with her not after the fact. Maybe she thought you were doing fine and not lacking in that regard, you could have discussed texting less if that was getting too overwhelming basically then it would have been possible to work it out whilst still remaining together.

I hate to say it but she probably got your letter and doesn't wish to respond, I mean sounds like she probably had a lot of emotional turmoil and issues to yet she didn't break up with you she probably wants someone she can be sure will stick with her even if things are going a bit rough/difficultly.

Brandon30
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2016, 1:27 am

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the help. I really wasn't expecting a lot of replies with this post but I got a lot that were very helpful so thanks.

I was trying to figure out if my understanding of the situation was accurate.

I feel like it's such an abnormal situation, so I wanted other opinions. I wanted to make sure my view of the situation wasn't warped because I'm involved in it.

I wanted to fully understand the all the possible ways messaging her could be precieved and to see if there were any variables I was possibly missing.

I feel like I got all of that, plus I feel much better about the situation now, so thank you :)

I've decided to message her and just possibly be overly respectful.