Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 6:00 am

Gawker: Did Donald Trump Leak Nude Photographs of Melania to Distract from the Khan Story?

Quote:
Late on Saturday night, amid Donald Trump’s ongoing feud with Gold Star parents Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the New York Post, which endorsed Trump in April, published several nude photographs of the candidate’s wife. “THE OGLE OFFICE,” the Post’s Sunday edition punned.

I don't know if Gawker's claim has merit, but if Trump did use his wife's nude photos as a distraction I suppose it was a good move. They were going to come out sooner or later.

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Aug 2016, 8:31 am

:mrgreen: I keep thinking of the old saying, 'there is no such thing as bad publicity'.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 9:36 am

If this is true: a very tacky move on Trump's part.

If Hillary would have done the same thing, I would say the same thing.

This election has degenerated to a level not even attained in the Alexander Hamilton/Aaron Burr days.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 9:47 am

If nude photos of Bill Clinton surface; it's the apocalypse for sure. :D

TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Aug 2016, 11:20 am

She's not actually my type, but admittedly is a very beautiful 'potential' First Lady. I wonder what her special cause would be? Adult fitness?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 8:31 pm

Amount of craps I give: 0.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 7:53 am

The more interesting Melania story is about her immigration status in the 1990s.

It seems probable, given her repeated public statements that she had to return to Europe every few months to renew her visa, that she came to the United States on a B-1 or B-2 visa, a type of visa that prohibits employment, and then worked as a model. In order to renew this visa, she would have had to have lied about her work repeatedly and this would have impacted her later application for a green card, had it been known.

There has been a suggestion that she came on an H-1B visa, which would have made her employment legal, but such a visa does not require frequent renewals of the kind she described. Trump wants to shut H-1Bs down.

http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/ ... -immigrant

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:21 am

This election is just sickening.

lostonearth35 wrote:
Amount of craps I give: 0.

You gave enough crap to post in this topic though.. so you apparently do care. I doubt you will see this, but in the chance you do- next time don't read a topic instead of posting a rude remark.