Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Penandinkmarie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Aug 2016, 10:21 am

Hi everyone! So I'm really trying to open up more and show my personality and share my stories with a wider audience so I started a YouTube channel. I'm really putting myself out there and it's super hard and a challenge at every take and sometimes I think I sound or look weird but with each video that I publish I get a little more comfortable. My videos are all across the board, DIYs, travel vlogs, food, art and funny challenges. I would just really appreciate your support and comments. Click here to go to my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj7Vxb ... Ca4lA3mtrA

PS> I dont really use facial expressions while I talk, so the ones you see are probably learned ones...do you guys use facial expressions a lot when you speak? Or is your face kind of a resting poker face like mine?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 7:24 pm

I too have recently started a Tube of You. ( :P ) So if you want, I can subscribe to you, help you out and such? I only have a few videos up right now, so I'm not a big name yet.

magnum233
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Aug 2016, 8:11 pm

If your real serious, and wanna make some cash get into twitch streaming :p But prepare to drink alot of coffee hehe.