Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 11:41 am

It's so aggravating.I don't eat junk food,lots of healthy food and exercise.But it's still there.I even gave up alcoholic beverages for a month and it made no difference.It can't be a beer belly without beer.lol

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 11:42 am

There's no use to hide a physical trait (that may be perceived as flaw by many) for the sake dating, everything will get revealed at the moment of meeting them ....and more at the moment of intimacy.
(ie. If you have extra fat somewhere, don't try to hide it by cropping picture, adding white bars, Myspace angle....all those will be of no use.)

There's no uglier feeling than this moment you cause a reaction of disgust or disappointment reaction on the face of the other, especially if it's the moment of intimacy.

So better to reveal a such physical trait in pictures if possible to avoid a such embarrassment situation in the first place.

That's another reason why I always keep one of my profile pics a shirtless beach pic, so girls viewing it can know I have a hairy chest - same for showing my height info clearly too - those who hate it so much won't bother me; it's better than being an unpleasant surprise later...

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 13 Aug 2016, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 12:01 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
So better to reveal a such physical trait in pictures if possible to avoid a such embarrassment situation in the first place.

I agree. My pictures are honest.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 12:11 pm

I never understood people wearing falsies,fake boobs,hair or butts.Sooner or later they are going to see the real thing.There is no way I'm ever going to wear a girdle to hide my thick waist.