Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2016, 6:32 pm

thoughtbeast wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Mods don't seem to care too much even tho it is really killing the forum at this point. Send in the reports, it's pretty much one user who is the main culprit so enough reports would warrant a response eventually I would assume.

That user admitted here to owning and employing people in a political data business, so that may explain it.

lol So he literally is a paid shill? You can't make this up! :lol: Look up 'Correcting The Record' if anybody doesn't believe this is happening, Hillary is spending millions on shills online to try to manipulate public opinion.

Not sure what this user's motives are.

I know I argued in one of these anti-Trump topics before, and this user said "my staff found this research", and I was like, "staff"?, and the user said "yeah, I own a political research company and employ people".

Amazing the lengths that Trump supporters will go to deceive in order to suppress opposition. Even open lying by them here is now acceptable.

This is not about supporting Trump.

Here are your words here ... where you say you used your staff ...
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=322147&p=7189370&hilit=+staff#p7189370

If you were joking about having a political analysis staff, then it went over my head.

I was envisioning you as a successful business person.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2016, 2:22 pm

It should be obvious why this thread is now locked.

Describing another member as a paid shill is a personal attack. Don't do it.