The Real Truth On Clinton, Ryan and Khan Family

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 7:59 am

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... cks-trump/

"The DNC also featured the appearance of the Khan family, whose son died in 2004 in Iraq, even though Trump’s policies had no connection whatsoever with their son’s death. In fact, Hillary Clinton voted for the war in which their son died, whereas Trump opposed it.

Yet, while the media whipped itself into a frenzy over the Khan family’s testimony, the media completely ignored — and even cut away from — the speeches of the victims whose children’s deaths were the exclusive result of policies supported by Obama and Clinton. In fact, the media even went so far as to rebuke Republicans for giving a venue to the mother of a Benghazi victim to speak — condemning her speech as inappropriate and “wrong.”

The crux of the Khan family’s argument appears to be that because Trump’s interpretation of the constitution differs from their own, that Trump has somehow dishonored the memory of their son’s death. While some may find this to be a rather circuitous argument, it has been embraced by the establishment media.

The argument from the Khan family and their media boosters seems to be that because their son died in Iraq, and also happened to be Muslim, that the U.S. is morally obligated to admit an unlimited number of Muslim immigrants in the future with no examination or scrutiny paid to their religious beliefs — even though it is precisely this lax policy that allowed 3,000 Americans to die on 9/11 and many more to die in subsequent attacks."

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.