KKK and Nazi's support of Trump is sickening.

Page 2 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 8:59 am

No, they're not thrilled with her, either.

But they don't think she's as potentially dangerous to national security as Trump.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 9:36 am

"BLM is racist"? What kind of illogical outgrowth of the universe do these people crawl out from...

Seraphi_Grigori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2016, 10:48 am

Mootoo wrote:
"BLM is racist"? What kind of illogical outgrowth of the universe do these people crawl out from...

BLM a radical group of mostly black people that seek to blame ALL white people for the sufferings of a FEW black people who often have absolutely nothing to do with most BLM members other than the fact that they have the same skin color.

"Look at that white man punch that black man. I am black, therefore he is punching me. He is white, therefore all white people are punching me." This is the purest form of racism. Defining your self only by your skin color, and defining all others by theirs. What that person should say, what a non racist person would say, is "Look at that man punch that other man. Lets attempt to stop this violence and determine why this is happening from both perspectives."

By the way, I pride myself on my ability to use logic since I am almost incapable of most emotions. This allows me to be far more logical than most people. You are completely free to be as emotional as you want, but please do not bring emotion to a logic fight and tell me that I am ill-equipped.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 10:58 am

At no juncture did Trump and his campaign seek the endorsement of the KKK and the Nazis. No one can control who or what favors his/her cause....

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 10:58 am

I never heard they blame white people, they blame America.

Seraphi_Grigori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2016, 11:09 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
If the KKK actively supports somebody, that somebody must espouse something which appeals to the KKK.

What that "something" is probably has nothing to do with anything decent.

I think Trump is a buffoon, rather than a Nazi/KKK type.

Sorry I actually skipped over this originally, but I saw that you replied to my first post so I will reply to yours. This logic actually has no foundation. If the KKK as a group decided that they strongly support the consumption of pie, that would not make pie evil. Nor would it make any presidential candidate who loves pie bad. This is obviously an extreme example, but it is applicable to countless other things.

For instance, if trump wants people to only come here legally and not illegally, that would obviously appeal to the KKK who hates Mexicans. If their beliefs aligned completely, trump would be saying "Get all Mexicans out of America.", and not just "Make them follow the law." But they agree MORE with that, than with "Eh, just let them break the law, its fine." The KKK and Nazi opinions align with trump for several inches, before diverging for miles. That does not make those first few inches evil, as evil people often have countless non evil beliefs.

Seraphi_Grigori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2016, 11:14 am

AspE wrote:

LOL

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:18 am

"I love the poorly educated!" Trump enthused in his Nevada caucus victory speech Tuesday...

Seraphi_Grigori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2016, 11:25 am

AspE wrote:
"I love the poorly educated!" Trump enthused in his Nevada caucus victory speech Tuesday...

Considering most Americans are poorly educated, would you have preferred he said that he hated them? Or would you prefer a lie? This is the kind of nit picky BS that people look to latch onto. Trump is all about saying and doing things that make the world TRY to condemn him without giving them the actual footing to do so. This is how he gets billions in free news advertising. In this way his strategy is genius, regardless of how smart he actually is. Just like how he slaps his name all over buildings that he didn't spend a dime on, and gets money for letting the building do it, plus fictional billions in the supposed "worth" of his name. Do you realize the potential of a strategist like that as our president? It's certainly higher than electing a felon just because has a V.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:44 am

How would publicity help the office of the president? He's not selling crappy architecture, junk investments, or ties any more.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:47 am

Seraphi, how is renaming the US to Trump-land be a good strategy?

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:48 am

AspE wrote:

If that's true, then what in the everloving fuchsia are they doing in Britain and Sweden trying to convince us that our respective societies is also totally rasist and have to comply with their ridicilous demands in order to not be rasist?

Mootoo wrote:

I don't know, why don't you ask Gazi Kodzo, or simply type "black lives matter is rasist?" into youtube?

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:54 am

Gazi is simply one individual, the collective can't be held responsible...

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:55 am

Jacoby wrote:
He's disavowed them plenty of times, what do you want him to do? Tell them not vote for him? That is beyond stupid and reaching to ends of the earth to find something to be outraged about. The only people that talk about the KKK or Nazis are the media and those that swallow their loud of BS. Trump is not a racist and his life is a testament to that, it's not a charge I think many people really believe.

He could try and find out what it is about him that appeals to them and quit feeding the fire of encouragement. Maybe less us vs. them speech perhaps.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:56 am

Jacoby wrote:
He's disavowed them plenty of times, what do you want him to do? Tell them not vote for him? That is beyond stupid and reaching to ends of the earth to find something to be outraged about. The only people that talk about the KKK or Nazis are the media and those that swallow their loud of BS. Trump is not a racist and his life is a testament to that, it's not a charge I think many people really believe.

He could try and find out what it is about him that appeals to them and quit feeding the fire of encouragement. Maybe less us vs. them speech perhaps when talking of different demographics within and outside this country.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 12:02 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Because of this :

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/ ... -duke-kkk/

This is more sickening:

When Will Hillary Disavow Omar Mateen’s Father?. http://tiny.iavian.net/bopm

Let's see what Hillary does.

Just one more reason not to vote for her then, though not sure if this guy is all that much worse than people involved in KKK and neo-nazism I imagine those people also support/like ideas like exterminating gay people.