Trump wants to kill his rival to 'save' the 2nd amendment?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2016, 6:22 pm

Can this election get any more risky and brutal? Who will get arrested if people do go out on mass shootings? Ironically, murder may be sourced from the 1st letting just anything go, but the 2nd claims there is a militia... at this point, though, they might as well be recruits from Bedlam.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 7:29 am

Trump fumbled his words, as per usual.

I don't think he meant that he wanted to kill Hillary, though it's possible there was some sort of implied threat.

I wish politicians would stop seeking the lowest common denominator in everything.

He's talking about gun-control advocates who, through their "strength," seek to block Supreme Court candidates hypothetically proposed by Clinton who these advocates feel would try to do away with "gun rights."

I wish the Clinton people would stop stooping down to Trump's level, and just allow Trump to self-destruct.

This campaign is really getting dirty. I can't wait for Trump to just withdraw.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Aug 2016, 7:49 am

Already being discussed in multiple threads but to debunk this false narrative again

Only Hillary is the one to actually raised the literal specter of assassination and she used it against the first African-American nominee in US history.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 9:26 am

Just because she referred to a historical case? What kind of far-fetched inference is that? So now historians are would-be assassins? In no way is this similar to encouraging people to "exercise your gun rights".