Milwaukee riots after police shooting

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 10:20 am

Shots fired in second night of Milwaukee protests

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 12:07 pm

I have a feeling the people that are riotting don't know the whole story (which happens most of the time). Just an excuse for these thugs to do what they want. Am I missing something here, not many arrests yet? I'm sure there is enough video footage from Saturday to arrest many more.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 12:15 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
AntDog wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
NPR wrote:
...they didn't think the protesters involved in the melee here were from the community.

As usual.....

George Soros payed for the busing tickets.

I wouldn't doubt it. He's always doin' stuff like this----another narcissist at his finest, saying: "Hey, look at me; here's me, championing a cause!"----DISGRACEFUL!!

They bused them in HERE, to Baltimore. They were the same ones that were at all the others. For-the-most-part, BLM protested PEACEFULLY, until THESE goons, got here!!

I'm sorry, but you people on the right have elevated Soros to the level of the Antichrist.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 3:38 pm

In the latest- Milwaukee mayor Tom Barrett has announced a 10 PM curfew for teens.

I think this is a nice start. However..there is so many thugs and gang members that are older than that. I honestly believe more cities need to do more about gangs. Do some undercover work or something to bust them up. Obviously the current actions by cities arent doing enough! It's time for a change.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 8:07 pm

They were still attacking/attempting to attack/threatening to attack white people last night. A white dude was also shot in the neck (unsure if it this one was actually a hate crime, but I figure it's worth mentioning).

You won't see it on mainstream, as they can't get close enough without being run off.

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2016, 5:15 am

I find it very interesting that when there is cop on black violence, the Gestapo supporters always want to talk about black on black violence. But when there is black on black violence, they never want to talk about cop on black violence. Which makes me think they don't really give a f**k about violence in the black community.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2016, 10:15 pm

I guess it'd be "order of severity"

Generally, you fix the most severe problem, then move on. Ideally, you should work on all problems at once.

I doubt you'd find anyone that wouldn't admit there's unjustified police violence. Always has been, always will be. They're just people after all, and bad people are found in all walks of life, as bad isn't based on skill level or intelligence.

The problem is clearly more than: police = bad; blacks = good.